RAF Get There First

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Storeman Norman, Nov 7, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, I suppose it was inevitable really, but there you go. We'll just have to accept the fact that the RAF are, for once, showing us the way to go:

Probably the thin end of the wedge, so to speak. Don't quite know how the pads will take to Erica and her butch mate discussing window boxes over the garden fence.
  2. But what about the single mum in Deepcut, who has lived with her girlfriend for the last year or so with the sanction of DHE.

I know its a fact as the PTI girl boosted to me about it when I met her a while ago.
  3. I hate to say it, but, I told you so.

Posted by me on 23 Oct 03.

So, any bets on how long it will take the MOD to cave in ?
  4. So, a lezzer has theatened to leave the RAF three years earlier than she should, if they don't back down eh? Well, I'll bet the RAF are just sh*tting themselves now.

Homosexuality is immoral. It is also against the teachings of the Bible.

Seeya Lezzer
  5. Struggling to understand what the problem is. The law doesn’t recognise same sex marriages so they are regarded as not married therefore not allowed a house. When the law changes give them a pad. End of discussion
  6. Given some of the posts Ma-So has made, what exactly is Moral? (and no I don't approve of Homosexuals getting pads).
  7. Drowning poofs is moral as is electrocuting lesbians. It says so in the bible!

Way to go...Johnny Hetro!!!! 8)
  8. Ma, only electrocute the fat ugly lesbos, leave the fit ones to make films and other forms of entertainment
  9. Amen to that Brother Donut! Can we torture the butch ones first? You know, the predatory sex pests with the short haircuts and comfortable shoes, who hang around units intimidating straight women.

And let's not forget the 'Chutney Ferrets'. Lets brand them first!