RAF Flt Lt gets t*ts oot for the lads!!

polar69 said:
Not a real ftl lt , just another desperate lonely old women who'll end up in a ditch near Nuneaton
and :?: :?: :?: :?:

better to have a crab on your piano, than a lobster on your organ!!!!!

Any chance of someone posting the pictures? as the DII polices won't let me look.

Cheers.

indoubitabley said:
Any chance of someone posting the pictures? as the DII polices won't let me look.

Cheers.
Obviously a hard day in the office for you mate.

The_IRON said:
indoubitabley said:

Cheers.
Obviously a hard day in the office for you mate.
Don't you love being called into work on Sundays?

indoubitabley said:
I don't believe you, I need proof.
There are beef curtains on show, you wouldnt like it.

The_IRON said:
indoubitabley said:
From what I've been PM'd about this, you may be right.

(The word 'trout' has been mentioned a few times.)

indoubitabley said:
The_IRON said:
indoubitabley said:
From what I've been PM'd about this, you may be right.

(The word 'trout' has been mentioned a few times.)
Thats not fair on trouts, shes worst than that. It would be like shagg*ng a michelin tyre, not that Ive tried it :oops:

you fcukers are far too fussy................i do her no probs,in fact she,s positively stunning.

jibman said:
you fcukers are far too fussy................i do her no probs,in fact she,s positively stunning.
Jibman you need to get out of your crane occassionally mate and onto ground level Im sure your eye sight is effected from being so high up :twisted:

Look at the website, there are a few better photos on her site, even girly luv !!

The_IRON said:
jibman said:
Jibman you need to get out of your crane occassionally mate and onto ground level Im sure your eye sight is effected from being so high up :twisted:
i get nose bleeds at ground level iron!btw letching is better 300 feet up mate! :wink:

Latest Threads