• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF firefighters train Afghan counterparts

On the plus side the only danger the RAF have of green on blue is if the afghan firefighters turn their hoses onto the RAF firefighters. Then it would just turn into a homo erotic wet t shirt contest, which the RAF will win down to their vast experience.

Good choice by the Afghanis... the US Firemen managed to burn their own truck during the 'Great Fire of Leatherneck'.

Maybe they had a 'hose off' to pick the best instructors.

Is anyone here a serving or has served as an raf firefighter? Just looking for some gen on what's it like on a day to day basis as considering a career move, cheers

Is anyone here a serving or has served as an raf firefighter? Just looking for some gen on what's it like on a day to day basis as considering a career move, cheers
yep,but as i left 22 years ago i'm not the best to ask,try e-goat.as with most of the mod i'm sure that some things will change post 2014.

You follow around the rockapes very carefully on the off chance they leave the NAAFI and go and blow a plane up.

Latest Threads