RAF father and son reunite in Kabul

Ministry of Defence said:
A father and son, both of whom are in the Royal Air Force serving in the Middle East on operations, had an unexpected reunion at Kabul International Airport recently.

More...

When Ahab, the son of Johab, came came riding down from the hills, he was set upon by ....

C

cloudbuster

It's clearly a slow news day in the RAF. Nothing in the RSS feed about the scantily disguised sales trip to the ME by Cameron and a bunch of Typhoon?

Shows you just how inbred the RAf has become.......brylcream should contain a ****ing spermicide......and just look at these shoes......only had them three weeks.......my feet are 52 years old and they don't let water in!

Father / son being reunited would have been amusing if the boy had been called Rico.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
It's clearly a slow news day in the RAF. Nothing in the RSS feed about the scantily disguised sales trip to the ME by Cameron and a bunch of Typhoon?
You say it like it's a bad thing. Hurrah for Cameron - at last someone's taking an interst in one of the most successful manufacturing sectors in Britain. Hopefully he'll now visit India and Brazil to talk about frigates.

C

cloudbuster

You say it like it's a bad thing. Hurrah for Cameron - at last someone's taking an interst in one of the most successful manufacturing sectors in Britain. Hopefully he'll now visit India and Brazil to talk about frigates.
Yes, I'm sure that the RAF would be more than happy to be given the opportunity to offload the Tranche-1 airframes...

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
And all the support functions and future costs that go with it for the next 25-30 years. It's all good business for Britain and it's the long term support that gives defence companies the financial foundations to keep going through the lean order years.

**** me, you'd get half a chess set and the best part of a piano keyboard out of that pair of toothy cnuts.
Their gobs look like the place that elephants go to die.

Upon meeting his son, FS Howden was heard to say "**** off, you snowdrop ****."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 74
Good CO The Intelligence Cell 4
bullshit The Intelligence Cell 6