RAF father and son reunite in Kabul

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Nov 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. What a crock of RAF RSS feed.

3. "The Father was shown no favours by his gopping snowdrop offspring, and therefore spent 72 hours being strip searched for nail clippers"

• Like Like x 4
  4. **** me, you'd get half a chess set and the best part of a piano keyboard out of that pair of toothy *****.

• Like Like x 5
  5. The reunion was an emotional one as the pair hadn't seen each other since April

:roll:

• Like Like x 3
  6. When Ahab, the son of Johab, came came riding down from the hills, he was set upon by ....

7. MoD RSS is just a rehash of an old idea;

6954108.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Aye the Luftwaffe were big timing ***** as well.

9. I see the grandfather was an air gunner who died in World War 2. He must be at about 4,000,000 rpm with the ****ing state of the RAF these days.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's clearly a slow news day in the RAF. Nothing in the RSS feed about the scantily disguised sales trip to the ME by Cameron and a bunch of Typhoon?

11. Shows you just how inbred the RAf has become.......brylcream should contain a ****ing spermicide......and just look at these shoes......only had them three weeks.......my feet are 52 years old and they don't let water in!

12. Father / son being reunited would have been amusing if the boy had been called Rico.

13. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You say it like it's a bad thing. Hurrah for Cameron - at last someone's taking an interst in one of the most successful manufacturing sectors in Britain. Hopefully he'll now visit India and Brazil to talk about frigates.

14. Yes, I'm sure that the RAF would be more than happy to be given the opportunity to offload the Tranche-1 airframes...

15. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

And all the support functions and future costs that go with it for the next 25-30 years. It's all good business for Britain and it's the long term support that gives defence companies the financial foundations to keep going through the lean order years.