Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

RAF Drag Queen

OH MY GOD!

Can someone please explain why people are stuck in dusty shiteholes because of unservicable aircraft, when it turns out that the tech is away doin his make up to keep Elton, George Micael, Will Young, RAF Graham Norton and him from the Communards entertained.

The Royal Air Force Resting on their laurals since 1945

:blowkiss: :hug: Bumboys

As ex-Crab ... suspend him by the nuts. What a gross insult to loads of good guys [and gals] doing a good job.

I shall now research possible background ...

B*st^rd :frustrated:

If the story's right (and it is in the Sun) that ranks as an epic p*ss take and whatever Blackmore's personal problems he should be deeply ashamed for all the people he has let down and public resources he has wasted.

And I hope all the armed services are going to use his case to look again at how they handle long term absence from duty.

I think we can only speculate on how big his LUMP sum will be.

There's alway one and hopefully a couple of bricks will soon put him straight.

This is what happens when you allow persons of disparate backgrounds to join the services. I'd fight against him at tribunal over his discharge and pension as there is no way that he is unable to earn a living as a result of injuries in service. These are personal problems and no doubt recruiting policies should have stopped him serving if he was going to be such a flaky pastry of this order. Iron Hoofs should keep themselves to themselves or join a certain mortar pln.

crabtastic said:
I looking at him, I imagine that he drew more flak for being short, fat, bald and bone fcuking idle.

Not that there are any short-fat-bald-bone-idle people over there, of course!

You are probably tall, handsome, muscular ... and the the exchange rate as it is .... ?

blue_sophist said:
crabtastic said:
I looking at him, I imagine that he drew more flak for being short, fat, bald and bone fcuking idle.

Not that there are any short-fat-bald-bone-idle people over there, of course!

You are probably tall, handsome, muscular ... and the the exchange rate as it is .... ?

I once worked for the same firm as you. All I was saying was that he is, in fact, short, fat, bald and clearly wouldn't work in an iron lung and the fact that he's a queg doesn't enter into the equation. It goes without saying that the ability to do is job is all that should matters- and he clearly wasn't delivering the goods. (Although I can also imagine a hairy JEngO could be a complete pain in the arse for his Chief Tech/FS and they probably thought the place ran more smoothly without him anyway- until it came time to get some signatures.)

You're just bitter because I've just told you that you can't get your nicotine fix in the District of Columbia without getting soaking wet or suffering from heat exhaustion any more. ;)

In the man's own words

"Never trust a queen."

Words fail me, if he wasn't turning up for work how can it be justified to pay him so much? Likewise, if he was so stressed/tramatised or what ever, shouldn't he have had to come in to work or attend somewhere to get help?

Maybe he was stressed to start but it seems now, after two years, that he has proper taken the p1ss!!!