Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

RAF does it again..

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

What a doughnut. However this could be the start of a cracking new thread. "Letters to the Captain." What non flying/medical skills do you have that could help on a transatlantic flight?

**** that. I’m on holiday and not getting Duty Pay.

You’re on your own there, find some other mug.

Pull back, houses get smaller. Away you go.

"Woah, I'm going to Barbados
Woah, back to the palm trees
Woah, I'm going to see my girlfriend
Woah, in the sunny Caribbean sea

I don't wanna be bus driver all my life
I've seen too much of Brixton town in the night
Fly away on Coconut Airways
Climbing high, Barbados sky

I look up at the sky and I see the clouds
I look down at the ground and I see the rain go down the drain
Fly away on Coconut Airways
Climbing high, Barbados sky

Woah, I'm going to Barbados

Far away from London town and the rain
It's really very nice to be home again
Mary-Jane, in the Coconut Airways
Now I know, she love me so

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now commencing our approach to Bridgetown Barbados
The weather is fine with approximate temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit
The sky is blue and the palm trees are really cool
Captain Wilkock and his crew hope you have had a pleasant flight and that you will fly Coconut Airways again

Woah, in the sunny Caribbean sea"

That's what I've got tattooed on my cock.

Beats my “sit down, sunny, be there soon”

Aaaah, Aeroflot Stewardess’s. Everything a man could desire... bulging biceps and a bushy moustache! ;-)
A long time ago I was flown out of Split after a UN tour by an Eastern European airline, (Bulgarian?? My memory has faded). Our joy at leaving, on a chartered jet, was somewhat tempered by the hostie greeting us at the top of the stairs having a better mustache than many of our ‘tour-taches.’ Never again, through choice would I use an Eastern European airline. They were scary ‘girls’.

The last time that I flew Aeroflot, September last year, the female cabin crew were a darn sight more attractive looking than any of the heifers and pensioners that you get on BA, and decidedly less muscly and moustachioed than KLM. You would almost suspect that they were unburdened by legislation that prevents them from being choosy.

There used to be a flight attendent / cabin crew, she never said who with which is probably why her bosses did not object, who was a regular model in Mayfair.

There used to be a flight attendent / cabin crew, she never said who with which is probably why her bosses did not object, who was a regular model in Mayfair.
there was also Laura Birckbeck
she went back to stripping as it was less stressful

1524322975362.png

You must be the only bloke in the world who believed the little dits about the girls.

Did Mandy the Nurse and Vicky the Hockey Player feature in your fantasies too?

Heard the cockpit voice recorder of the recent incident in which a woman died after a window burst on an aircraft.
While the pilot remained cool and professional.
I can't help double commending her as she never had to break the glass and request the presence of an air traffic controller in the cockpit to assist her

Heard the cockpit voice recorder of the recent incident in which a woman died after a window burst on an aircraft.
While the pilot remained cool and professional.
I can't help double commending her as she never had to break the glass and request the presence of an air traffic controller in the cockpit to assist her
She is a USAF vet, which probably helps explain her coolness and her distinct lack of need for Sgt Coombes.