Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chimera, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That is brilliant. RAF tat at its very best.

Can we do one with a Warrior smashing thru a wall with an Apache circling overhead and 2 guys naked roll mat fighting. Should sell like hot cakes.
  3. It's like something off the back page of Viz! no.10 sh1t street or similar!
  4. I liked this bit (quoted from Pprune);

"I can't believe it's not on arrse yet but it's only a matter of time and then gentlemen, that's it, endex, 90 years building up habits whilst the other 2 services sat and waited, knowing that give us enough rope...... and we did it!!!
    There will AAC Cols at this very moment argueing over Benson, Odiham and Lyneham whilst the Snr Service are all diverting sea jets to Yeovilton and phoning Pickfords from vass. There will be RAF Sqns receiving these at Christmas from the other services and I'm sure their regimental funds will only too happy to pay."

Normally I would happily take the piss out of the crabs but this pikie rubbish is so cringingly embarrassing for them that I almost feel sympathy.

5. Makes me proud to serve! Was this found gracing the pages of Viz by any chance?
  6. That's what happens when you let officers make decisions...
  7. That's the Brother-in-law's Christmas present sorted, then. He can put it on his desk next to his 'shiniest-arsed uniform of the year' award.
  8. Spectacular, I've gotta shake the hand of the man who signed that off

Just been on a course with an RAF WO (26 years served), a full on throbber I can see him with one of them cuckoo clocks

Thank feck the flying boys pull them out of the mire
  9. ...and precisely the sort of thing that happens if you recruit them from grammar schools
  10. Air Marshal P Sturley?? What state does he get into later on then? 8O
  11. Brilliant. Dont you just love it when the crabs shoot themselves in the foot so spectacularly?

They seem to be on a huge drive to 're enforce the corporate identity of the Royal Air Force brand' in any way shape or form at present.

1. Really naff 'ROYAL AIR FORCE' logo on all their aircraft. Trendily written in wonky fonts.
    2. Hideous RAF clothing collection
    3. A return to all those who ponce around in CS95/flying suit for no reason to wear RAF 'blues' - polyester shirt, crimpolene trousers, pin-on tie. (See a massively bitchy thread, again on Pprune)
    4. And the icing on the cake....or should I say...the glittery Spitfire on top of the gawdy christmas tree.....The Bradford Group RAF Collection.

Priceless. They seem to be going out of their way to be as far removed from a military force as possible and become a 'blue chip' corporate power house (or in reality; and extension of the Pound Shop).

I too sympathise with the lower end of the crab food chain. Their top brass are nowt more than second rate council officials.

Oww, c'mon. Grantham polytechnic churns out some fine occifers. :roll:
  12. My uncle will be spinning in his grave! Shame he's not around....or he'd be getting one as a gift!
  13. msr

msr LE

Goes well with these:

Attached Files:

14. Makes me ashamed to have been aircrew... Fucking wankers the lot of them... Because it's only 'bona mates' that are allowed up that far in the stratosphere that they are allowed to publicly embarrass the rest of us... I'm just glad they haven't done a Regiment one... [He says.. hopefully :oops: ]

Cunts, Cunts, Cunts, Cunts... :x

15. Never mind mate, console yourself with a nice Christmas Tree...