RAF contact required please!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by DozyBint, Nov 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please PM me if you are a member of the RAF based in London / southern England as I need a bit of help with a HELP for HEROES event on Saturday. Thanks!
  2. I still need a RAF contact - it doesn't matter what your job is, if you're in the RAF and are free on Saturday, please PM me. It's nothing nasty, painful or impossible to organise at short notice - I promise!
  3. Might be worth trying E-goat then Dozy, least you'll get more chance of someone online :)
  4. Why not try Northolt maybe they could put on routine orders which i dare say in this day and age is sent to everyone by e-mail at the push of a button,best to get it done by 1600 hours on friday! :D
  5. I'm a london based crab. how may i help.
  6. I've already tried Northolt (well, another ARRSEr tried Northolt on my behalf) and they are too busy. As for E-Goat, I forgot about that - I don't have an account and can't set one up from work (no access to personal emails) so would someone who does have an account cross-post my message?
  7. Please check PMs!
  8. My ex wife is a London based Crab, (we're still on speaking terms) let me know if she can help out.
  9. Cheers. I'm waiting to find out if bobjugs12 can help and if not, I'll PM you.
  10. Please check PMs.
  11. Final try, we’re desperate to have at least one representative of the RAF attend this event as we have representatives from the RN, RM & Army, so don’t want the RAF to miss out. If anyone is able to attend an event in south London tomorrow afternoon, please PM me.
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If free drink is on offer then I will bite the bullet and put on a crab uniform (if I can find one with a big enough waist).
  13. I'm still trying for you Dozy, just waiting on some calls. As it was short notice it's been dificult to pin people down. However there is still hope.

14. Appreciated. As I said, it's all rather lastminute.com as I was let down by two mates who'd said "No dramas, will sort it out!" but they failed miserably!
  15. Send details, plus what is the event ???

RAuxAF have a number of auggies who live in sarrrth London