RAF contact required please!

Please PM me if you are a member of the RAF based in London / southern England as I need a bit of help with a HELP for HEROES event on Saturday. Thanks!

I still need a RAF contact - it doesn't matter what your job is, if you're in the RAF and are free on Saturday, please PM me. It's nothing nasty, painful or impossible to organise at short notice - I promise!

Why not try Northolt maybe they could put on routine orders which i dare say in this day and age is sent to everyone by e-mail at the push of a button,best to get it done by 1600 hours on friday! :D

br9mp81 said:
Why not try Northolt maybe they could put on routine orders which i dare say in this day and age is sent to everyone by e-mail at the push of a button,best to get it done by 1600 hours on friday! :D
I've already tried Northolt (well, another ARRSEr tried Northolt on my behalf) and they are too busy. As for E-Goat, I forgot about that - I don't have an account and can't set one up from work (no access to personal emails) so would someone who does have an account cross-post my message?

Final try, we’re desperate to have at least one representative of the RAF attend this event as we have representatives from the RN, RM & Army, so don’t want the RAF to miss out. If anyone is able to attend an event in south London tomorrow afternoon, please PM me.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If free drink is on offer then I will bite the bullet and put on a crab uniform (if I can find one with a big enough waist).

I'm still trying for you Dozy, just waiting on some calls. As it was short notice it's been dificult to pin people down. However there is still hope.

VH

VanHelsing said:
I'm still trying for you Dozy, just waiting on some calls. As it was short notice it's been dificult to pin people down. However there is still hope.

VH
Appreciated. As I said, it's all rather lastminute.com as I was let down by two mates who'd said "No dramas, will sort it out!" but they failed miserably!

Still waiting for the ex to check her dates. However, I still have my uniform from when I was an Air Cadet, I'd be willing to join Auld Yin and dress up as the militant wing of EasyJet if it helps...

DGSx said:
Still waiting for the ex to check her dates. However, I still have my uniform from when I was an Air Cadet, I'd be willing to join Auld Yin and dress up as the militant wing of EasyJet if it helps...
I may hold you to that if all else fails! :D