RAF Clerks in Action

Pass the sick bag.

Takes skill to handle a clip board, not everyone is cut out for it.

That's up there with the glorified air traffic controller who's "proudest moment EVER" was dispatching a tornado to take out a mortar team.

I'd call him a gayer but that's rather insulting to those that prefer a meaty sausage to a nice kebab. I mean, imagine being compared to a crab.

M

Mr_Tigger

I remember a crab recruitment ad in which an INT analyst talked about how pleased he was to have helped target an enemy mortar tube "and best thing zero casualties". That's nice then, they will be back tomorrow for another pop. Nobber.

That advert is Special Olympic Gay!

That's up there with the glorified air traffic controller who's "proudest moment EVER" was dispatching a tornado to take out a mortar team.

I'd call him a gayer but that's rather insulting to those that prefer a meaty sausage to a nice kebab. I mean, imagine being compared to a crab.

Ah yes, but no one was killed, made him even prouder to be a member of the Ryan Air Farce.

ETA: bugger! No flash on the ipad so can't watch the video=\\\\

RAF Clerks - occasional eye candy or C-130 ballast, take your pick.

Why do the Crabs need uniformed clerks anyway? Contractorise the lot.

I remember a crab recruitment ad in which an INT analyst talked about how pleased he was to have helped target an enemy mortar tube "and best thing zero casualties". That's nice then, they will be back tomorrow for another pop. Nobber.
Absolutely spot on. The rot set in with Tony Blair and his New Labour PC shite. The military -- across the board -- became "forces for good in the world". How come none of our esteemed leaders didn't have the bottle to say, "Actually Prime Minister, HMF are here to kill the Queens enemies and, er, blow shit up. Any further questions on re-branding?"

Cnuts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattrlc Army Pay, Claims & JPA 80
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 16
bullshit The Intelligence Cell 6