RAF Chef!?

last night i had the misfortune to bump into a raf chef who then goes on to tell me how difficult his job is compared to mine even though he is a sprog who just started it trade training. He then went on to tell me his farther was a rockape gunner and that was one of the most hardest jobs in all of the military!? I had to walk off and get my self anouther drink before i thumped the little crow.

Gnr300 said:
last night i had the misfortune to bump into a raf chef who then goes on to tell me how difficult his job is compared to mine even though he is a sprog who just started it trade training. He then went on to tell me his farther was a rockape gunner and that was one of the most hardest jobs in all of the military!? I had to walk off and get my self anouther drink before i thumped the little crow.
Have you tried frying eggs at 6 in the morning at -20????

Gnr300 said:
Please enlighten us with your capbadge/trade (I'm assuming RA by your username). Then we can all take the piss and thus help you to respond with some witty repartee rather than acting the hard cunt and embarrassing yourself when he twats you with a spatula!

and embarrassing yourself when he twats you with a spatula!
You fuckers need to be a bit careful... We're training Ninja Chefs nowadays... That spatula isn't what it seems... :wink:

Fair play to the lad, he attempted the hardest course in the Forces. Not one b@stard has passed the cooking course yet!

My hat, and coat. Thank you and goodnight.

jimnicebutdim said:
Fair play to the lad, he attempted the hardest course in the Forces. Not one b@stard has passed the cooking course yet!

"Now, gents, this is what's called a pan, and a spatula.... Bollocks, I forgot the rest, that'll do."

Some damn hard training that.

*walks out*

Squiggers said:
jimnicebutdim said:

"Now, gents, this is what's called a pan, and a spatula.... balls, I forgot the rest, that'll do."

Some damn hard training that.

*walks out*
F*ck me,
Anyone who gets out of bed and cooks me a scoff is ok in my book.
I couldn't care less about what they think about themselves.

The was one RAF Chef (a Cpl) who I knew at Kinloss in the JR mess,Now this chap could cook!!lunchtime he was normalyl on the short order hotplate & his ommelettes were the best I have (even to this day!) tasted.As a sideline he made wedding/birthday ect cakes,profits going back into the mess to but things like a tv for the lounge bar bit of the mess. (he made the cake for my nieces christning as well as the crimbo cakes.
However when the occifer types found out how good he was they tried to pinch him for their mess,but the mess WO saw it differently.
I gather he now owns & runs a very sucsessful little pub eatery in England now.

How is your lad doing A_A, is he still a cook in the RAF, or has he been promoted to McDonalds now?
Nope... He has his own little place... A caravan by the A1 near Darlington. He's waiting for you to turn up so he can try out his "special".

The RAF Chefs we had down south on the mountains were without exception great lads who worked flat out to produce outstanding food from very limited supplies. (Mainly compo for weeks on end) - so in the infinite wisdom of the MOD they were largely contractorised to save a few bob, and when that happened the standards of the UK the messes collapsed. Those that were left found themselves doing back-to-back tours of various sh*tholes round the world and quickly found other employment

The only RAF chefs I've ever met have always done a lot better with a field kitchen than sodexho manage with full kitchen. More food, more choice and hot when it should be.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 16
Good CO The Intelligence Cell 4
bullshit The Intelligence Cell 6