RAF Bum Bandit (Arrsecension Islands)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by polar, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well is it, when I went two RAF guys were sent home on the next plane after some US Engineers caught them at it at a beech party.

The RAF women didn't appear interested in the opposite sex either.

So is this place the RAF bum bandit/bean flicker posting?

2. Or did both sexes look at each other and think fcuk it your gopping and I've not been on tour long enough for you to be remotely attractive I'd rather shag my own

3. You've been in that situation as well then? Complete b*stard isn't it?.... especially if your not keen on facial hair.

4. No I was never a monkey

5. No, but your sister was.

6. Shit did the knuckles dragging along the floor give it away or the simian facial features :cyclopsani:

7. Nope the fact that she was wearing a red hat, had a moustache and did anal on the first date did.

8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

There's never been a bummer in the Army, I suppose, so this must have some novelty value for you ... ;-)

9. 3 para mortar?

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Now one of the thing's learnt in the RAF is that unless you are;

RAF Regiment
    or
    RAF Police
    the average techie like my good self does'nt stand a flying chance with a WRAF minger!!
    Mind you,the state of some of the minger's when I was in,I wouldnt touch them with a iron c*ck!

11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Are you sure it isn't your acne problem, or your BO, beer-gut, receding hairline, lack of personality, Farahs and white socks?

I know loads of guys who were not Regt/RAFP who pulled well ... perhaps you just got left behind in the rush?

12. I wish someone had told me that before I told my boss it was a wufter camp, yes he was there at the same time

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Never had Acne.......maybe it was the WRAF's who were desperate?

Oh..how'd you know I'm going bald?? :omfg: