• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF base closed in security alert

ViroBono said:
Clearly this man must be retained at all costs, so he can form part of the guard of honour when TCH or Bliar visit.
You're a very sneaky and dangerous individual, Hombre Bueno. I like that in a person. :D :D

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
babiesarm said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3758624.stm

Apparently a serviceman went on the loose with a high-velocity rifle. 8O
Crab with a high velocity weapon - WOW how dangerous can things get? :wink:

p.s. Note to Crabs. Bulletty things come out of the wee tube to the front (or it should be to the front if you don't want to shoot yourself) :twisted:

Now this thread is heading in the right direction. Bloody crabs. With any luck he'll shoot himself first or, more likely he'll tire of carrying the beastly heavy thing after 100 meters.

I wonder what it is the crab thinks he is carrying?

[quote="X-Inf
Crab with a high velocity weapon - WOW how dangerous can things get? :wink: (quote]

Could've been worse.....it might have been a matelot. 8O

Birdie_Numnums said:
Now this thread is heading in the right direction. Bloody crabs. With any luck he'll shoot himself first or, more likely he'll tire of carrying the beastly heavy thing after 100 meters.

I wonder what it is the crab thinks he is carrying?
Removed

ViroBono said:
Perhaps the RAF is now developing its own Deepcut scenario, in the interests of both equal opportunities and jointery.
If that were true, he wouldn't have gone 'amok' but done the decent thing (somehow killing himself with more than one round and the selector on s/auto) 8O

According to the Aberdeen Evening Express the "High Velocity Weapon" in question is a service rifle but they whacked an image of one of the prototype efforts on the front page, complete with black rounded hand guard and metal butt-plate.... retro as feck!

Shit just read the outcome....

Why? Because some irresponsible type person ( Ooh fluffy ) decides to run around with a loaded rifle we have to show respect. If it was a civilian on a council estate would you give a flying fcuk then Mr C H? I doubt it. If you want to wallow in grief and do the proper thing, get on PPRUNE and start gushing amongst your own blue serge wearing syndicate.

Latest Threads