• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RAF airman prepares for Hockey World League

Such a pity that the International Paralympic Committee have, so far, refused to accept being a member of the RAF as a recognised disability or I'm sure he would be representing Team GB shortly.

**** **** **** **** ****, why do you do this to us you bastards? **** off and find a war to report on, **** sake there's enough of us crabs in vaguely iffy places without this kind of crap making the news

**** **** **** **** ****, why do you do this to us you bastards? **** off and find a war to report on, **** sake there's enough of us crabs in vaguely iffy places without this kind of crap making the news
Surely even the RAF propaganda turbine couldn't make a story out of the Rockapes guarding the EFI?

Would it have some great tips like, "'It's really hot so I pour water over my trousers and pretend that I have lagged myself so that the evaporation prevents prickly heat attacking my groin. That way I don't scratch myself and can concentrate looking well hard with my mirrored sunglasses and 17 weapons systems!' said L/Cpl Gruntbollock"?

Latest Threads