RAF airman prepares for Hockey World League

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Aug 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. its a girls sport
  3. I'd have cared a teeny wee bit if it had been shinty. Proper man's blood sport.
  4. ......meanwhile, in the RAF.......
  5. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Such a pity that the International Paralympic Committee have, so far, refused to accept being a member of the RAF as a recognised disability or I'm sure he would be representing Team GB shortly.
  6. **** **** **** **** ****, why do you do this to us you bastards? **** off and find a war to report on, **** sake there's enough of us crabs in vaguely iffy places without this kind of crap making the news
  7. Nail........head......aaaaaagh
  8. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Surely even the RAF propaganda turbine couldn't make a story out of the Rockapes guarding the EFI?

Would it have some great tips like, "'It's really hot so I pour water over my trousers and pretend that I have lagged myself so that the evaporation prevents prickly heat attacking my groin. That way I don't scratch myself and can concentrate looking well hard with my mirrored sunglasses and 17 weapons systems!' said L/Cpl Gruntbollock"?
  9. i suspect we have not heard the last stirring installment Aircraftsperson Seimann's epic career in the Ryan Air Force.