Discussion in 'Australia' started by Army_Rizzle, Oct 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does the RAEME have the equivalant of the British Armys REME Technical Support Specialist? Either the technical storeman side or the regimental specialist side.

    All I can find is supply co-ord in the ordinance corps.
  2. Two of my SNCO's have contacted the Aussie army( letters of interest), both put down supply operator and both got replies requesting more info/details about their careers etc from the Aussies within 48 hrs.

    So if you are looking at transferring just put in supply operator.

    Best of luck.
  3. No.

    Any RAEME tradesman can be posted to an instructor position, military or trade related.

    For a lateral application, let them know you are supply trained (if you are) and list any instructor experience or qualifications you have.


    P.S. it will pay to spell correctly on your application (Ordnance not Ordinance)