Radiotherapy in TA AMS

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by usmarox, Apr 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi all,

    I'm currently considering going back to university to do radiotherapy, and I was wondering if anyone could point me at some information on radiotherapists in the TA AMS? I'm currently a TA siggie, but I would certainly consider transferring if/when I qualified.

    Thanks in advance,
  2. I realise there may be some confusion due to an ad in the March Rad Mag but there is no requirement for Radiotherapists in the TA. Only diagnostic radiographers are employed in both TA and regular Army (and other Services)
    I think we have enough problems carting some of the existing diagnostic kit around without the thought of radiotherapy equipment in the field.
  3. Sorry, that's a case of me getting confused. Yes, I actually meant radiography :)
  4. lol, your gonna do well. Good luck on interveiw! Please don't tell you you meant Radiologist.

    You seen the Army Careers web site or the many other threads on this forum? There is plenty of info out there if you bother to look.
  5. lol What an joke. That Sgt chick sounds illiterate.