Radiographers Commission?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Duff_Man, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone give me a definative answer as to whether or not i've been fed a big pile of hoop? I was recently talking to a friend of mine and he said that he'd heard from a, 'Reliable source' that all radiographers will gain a commission over the next few years. He said that his source is quite high up in the food chain, anyone able to give an answer on this? Thanks :D

2. What, even the one's who dont pass RCB?

3. Thanks very much :)

4. Surley not. .. . . . . .Awsome bloke xx

5. Anyone?
    Hasn't this been going around for a few years?
    I know I wont be holding my breath xx

6. Apparently its being looked into, so said a high placed source. Seems to be doing the rounds again, it'll get binned like the one previous.....and the one before that.......and the one before that............you get the drift don't you :wink:

7. MOI????? Honestly, after 24 years you'd think I'd gotten over it :roll:

8. All AMS commissions will be next year! then next year they will be next year and so on. ODP commissions have been next year for the last 5 years.

hehe!

9. If only there was someone in the know who reads this board and would be able to tell us what is going on.

someone who in the past mistakenly dyed their hair gwa!

10. going on with Gado being able to hold her breath?

11. I don't think gado can hold her breath, that would require her to stop talking. No I meant in relation to the thread, a bit of clarification from above might be useful.

Mind you I don't really care one way or the other.

12. apparently there are occassions when she has to stop talking, she then breathes through her nose, just wondering what happens when she has a cold and a blocked nose?

13. She'll die........hopefully :wink:

14. cracking set of lungs though, so she may not die as quickly as youd expect!