Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Repartee, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently a reg soldier looking into transferring to become a radiographer. I have the required A Levels and 220 UCAS points. Can anyone in the know tell me how many people they take on per year and when the selection is. Also any more information about the transfer process would be appreciated.

2. I am reliably informed that the board this year is going to be starting on Apr 3rd. Unless you are already in the system it's unlikely that you will be able to get on it for a place at university thus year. Also, as far as I am aware, we are looking at recruiting one candidate, though I am willing to admit that, unlike the date of the board, that number is not from the head of CEG.

If you wish to know more, PM me and I will let you have the contact details of the person you need to speak to. Do it this year, because if you are really unlucky, next year you might have to speak to me, and I am much grumpier than the person in the training job now.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE
  3. I thought that the requirement was for 280 UCAS points now?
  4. you used your arse on an i-phone? fecking hell, your getting better!