Radiographer Selection Results?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Duff_Man, Apr 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First of all congratulations to all those selected for Radiography training this year. Is anyone able to PM me the names of the people who were/weren't selected from those that attended?

Much appreciated

D_M

2. What about Techx3, was he picked for training............ :wink:

3. indeed, picked for another mystery tour in the sun..........it will be strange doing one without the dui-lai weight loss programme.

4. D_M

I am assuming from your other post on the final day of the selection board that you were one of the candidates.

If you were given your result by your RCMO then they have all the details you are asking for.

5. Picked? I heard that you were desperate to go once you found out who else was going to be there with you :D

6. Ohhhhhh hark at you! you have no idea of my thought process do you.....tour or work for the NHS, tour or work for the NHS.......can I do back to back :D

7. lack of vitality is no barrier to success in the world of modern imaging. in fact It could be a bonus, tell your nan to sue....

You might have to shout quite loud to make her hear though.

8. Does she have big knackers???? Or is she a new nice looking x-ray person???

Not that a bald git has much chance!!!! :wink:

9. And if you lose any weight my friend (Techx3!!!), you will never need to be x-rayed ever again! :wink:

10. Yes he did thanks, very happy with the results :) although it took some time to wrestle the names of the other applicants from him as i'm sure he thought it was a secret. Was just trying to find out if a person who i hoped would get it, got it, and he did.
    Thanks to all the people who gave me advice and information, and i suppose i'll be seeing some/all of you in the near future :lol:

11. Well, I never knew radiography was so exciting.

Congrats D-M & welcome to the team xx

12. Not something anyone would ever say about me !! lol :D