Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RADIO WAR TRAINING VIDEO

CDT_THORNTON

Swinger
Hey, as a cadet we get the "radio war" video for when we do optional radio training. The parts I saw and heard about were funny as hell and I was wondering if there's anywhere I can view it as when I did the training the speakers were broken, thanks!

Posted from the rear of a donkeys arse

Hey, as a cadet we get the "radio war" video for when we do optional radio training. The parts I saw and heard about were funny as hell and I was wondering if there's anywhere I can view it as when I did the training the speakers were broken, thanks!

Cracking PerSec

All baby scalies look alike anyway...and if he doesn't get that cap badge correctly over his eye I'm gonna cyber jail him (or just tell his mum).

The Radio War is sooooo last millennium, try The Electronic War instead - Sheldrake :)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Wouldn't surprise me if the OP is being made to watch the ancient thing we had in the 1980s, where slack drills enabled the Russkies to track some officer from subaltern through to general and blow him away in his 432 somewhere in Germany.

Seem to recall one that featured DF and nine seconds was enough time for the evil Brocken geniuses to trace your family history and blow you to Kingdom come.

CDT_THORNTON

Swinger
That's an old picture, I have to wear a TOS now... But even if I still wore the beret I would rather wear it the way a para did than a random guy on the internet?

Latest Threads