Radio Control Modelling....planes cars and boats... time to finally admit you never grew up

Just put together a Dream Flight Weasel for when we are allowed to play outdoors. Easiest kit I have built.

That will do for windy'ish days on a small slope and the Elf will do for slinging around a park, till I get my competition stuff flight ready.

IMG_2594.jpg
IMG_2595.jpg
IMG_2597.jpg

Just needs some colour on the wing

With the Elf

IMG_2596.jpg

Boxy

GCM
Paypal yesterday rejected my reclaim for money back and a return voucher, or cost of returning the drone

Quick call to the resolution centre and discovered the statement I'd emailed hadn't arrived so they rejected it

re- emailed it and it arrived , and looks like I may get back the cash after all

I am now daily searching FB , and where ever those adverts appear I am placeing short comments such as "caveat emptor", or "ask the vendor why you can't post any pictures" or "don't be surprised if what arrives isn't what you ordered"

wont make much difference , but at least I feel I am doing something,....... Thieving cvnts

And it makes you feel better

And it makes you feel better
it certainly does, if you advertise your goods on line, then decide after someone has bought them , you will send something of much inferior quality instead then you are guilty of fraud
If , in the case of the drones being sold , paypal decide that you have been missold them they give you your money back
I can , hand on heart state that when I was importing GWS model kits from Taiwan , the customer always got exactly what was advertised , and at the price I had asked for on E Bay or on my facebook pages, if I got something wrong and it was in a customers favour , I sucked it up... you have to

I felt great , that the company in PRC decided not to forwrd the cost of P&P back to China , I had a great afternoon with my grandson flying it in the park yesterday in the middle of the unused this year cricket wicket far away from anyone or anything,

As I said Caveat Emptor

mess.jpg

finally found the little bastard

little bastard.jpg

new bench now built,new lighting , room getting emptied and repositioning every thing like build boards , cutting tables and all the crap of the day in the process of being binned , about another 3 days till it's respectable again , going to keep it locked from now on so she can't sneak in and deposit 40 empty f ucking picture frame, and anything that appears in the post for the garden cause she's to bone idle to take it to the shed , lazy cow

View attachment 558384

finally found the little bastard

View attachment 558385

new bench now built,new lighting , room getting emptied and repositioning every thing like build boards , cutting tables and all the crap of the day in the process of being binned , about another 3 days till it's respectable again , going to keep it locked from now on so she can't sneak in and deposit 40 empty f ucking picture frame, and anything that appears in the post for the garden cause she's to bone idle to take it to the shed , lazy cow
That top photo is me on a tidy day!

Didn't know that hobbyking had brought out a V3 of their Lancaster. Shame it still has the tip stall issue!
20210405_111517.jpg

It was flying so well I was thinking about getting mine finished, then crump. I'll get on with something else instead.

still in the process of sorting out the shit pit, spent some time on plane storage now the beds have gone,

rack.jpg

still afew more nights sorting out the crap though , and three of the larger models to sort out hanging on the walls, but getting there

rack1.jpg

Depron is etting scarce , and quite expensive , discovered some in B&Q isulation , goes bythe name of Diall , I bought some 3mmm , compared it with depron , slightly softer skin , comes in packs of 3mm 800mm x 600mm cost about 6 squid8 or 10 sheets , (not digging it out to find out ,also comes in 6 mm bout £13 and 9 mm £16 so compares well with depron
Grandson tells me it's about time I get the room finished and we get the trainer flying, or else

Latest Threads