Radio Control Modelling....planes cars and boats... time to finally admit you never grew up

Its a simple servo pushed the trigger arm out of the safety notch on the tube, the spring pulls it back into the launcher and fires a .22rf blank launching a spigot dummy for the dog to see and retrieve! Fairly realistic training!
How much force is required?

It's not a scale model! You have to make certain compromises when you are building it from flat pieces of foam. It's designed for quick build and lots of fun!
It's like my Skyvan .... stand well back and squint , and it looks like a lanc , and it will look even more like a Lancaster, when it cruises over you at 100 ft..... very neat though:p

ugly

LE
Pics attached:
IMG_20181121_141731.jpg

The full rig less RC kit
IMG_20181121_141755.jpg

The close up on the servo and trigger in cocked position

IMG_20181121_141759.jpg

The receiver holder and polarity reversing cables

How much force is required?
Very little you can set the servo to be next to the lever it springs.

Pics attached:
View attachment 362812
The full rig less RC kit
View attachment 362815

The close up on the servo and trigger in cocked position

View attachment 362814

The receiver holder and polarity reversing cables

Very little you can set the servo to be next to the lever it springs.
Might be an idea to put a set of scales on the trigger - the type used for measuring baggage weight. That will give an idea of the servo power required.

Looks awesome BTW. I have a Brittany spaniel that I had fantastic dreams of training - probably better to fit servos to the little bugger than to buy one of those mortars

ugly

LE
The servo is free issued with the launcher, it works what I need is to make the servo move!

The servo is free issued with the launcher, it works what I need is to make the servo move!
If you just wanted to stand a few feet away you could just plug in a servo tester, but Im assuming you want to be much more remote. Any Tx/Rx outfit that drives servos rather than a circuit board will work. Should be doable in evilbay for around £30 I would have thought. I'll have a look in my spares box to see what I have. If I don't need it you can have it.

ugly

LE
Cheers, what I'm looking for is to get a spec and a supplier, we import these (as do others) and we would like to offer the complete package at a good price.

ugly

LE
I want one of these for Christmas, so if you all start saving now, you can buy it for me ... go on chaps , you know you want to

Vid of FRC Lanc. Those who expect a scale flight look away now. But I want one for Xmas!!!
like I said looks very much like a lancaster from a distance... flies well by the look of it