radio 2 now

No ffs I dont have a blue badge on my car , yes I park where I like but its just an electric buggy , it's not as if she's not able to drive, or walk or dance. My last day tomorrow no more rush hour commuting !

WW

anything else lined up yet? I have to admit to being biased cos i feckin' detest the woman,but i agree she should have her disabled badge removed!

Blue badges are for the one's that NEED them , the old and infirm , I can get about quite well so I've never applied, it grips my shite when I see the "chav " types with badges and parking in the disabled bay, I dont know about England but here in Scotlandshire I am lead to believe illicit parking in a diabled bay is fineable clamp and removable offence, regardless of site of bay ie, street, or tesco.
As for work, nothing immediate a few lines to follow ,and one thats abroad and just what I want , just wish I was younger. the agency asked if I was free for end of year tax next month, said only if I could have same assistant, hopefuly they might give her a permanant job.

WW

I've got a nice wee blue badge (don't worry, it's legit). God I luv it! haven't paid a parking ticket in years - even when I am in the wrong.

I'm led to believe, from those in the know, that a blue badge (or crip parking permit as I like to call it) is quite desirable - costing up to a grand on the black market. White van drivers love them as they're then exempt from the congestion charge. Wimbledon nick seized 500 badges - all dodgy and all bearing the same photo!?

As for Hopalong Heather, she doesn't need one - she's minted. Get a helicopter skank

Latest Threads