radio 2 now

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bigbird67, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. big debate on whether Heather Mills is a true crip,or a walt??
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha speaking as a raspberry my self ha ha ha

3. what's your stance ww? Do you think she should have a parking ticket thingy or not? :shakefist:
  4. No ffs I dont have a blue badge on my car , yes I park where I like but its just an electric buggy , it's not as if she's not able to drive, or walk or dance. My last day tomorrow no more rush hour commuting !

5. anything else lined up yet? I have to admit to being biased cos i feckin' detest the woman,but i agree she should have her disabled badge removed!
  6. Blue badges are for the one's that NEED them , the old and infirm , I can get about quite well so I've never applied, it grips my shite when I see the "chav " types with badges and parking in the disabled bay, I dont know about England but here in Scotlandshire I am lead to believe illicit parking in a diabled bay is fineable clamp and removable offence, regardless of site of bay ie, street, or tesco.
    As for work, nothing immediate a few lines to follow ,and one thats abroad and just what I want , just wish I was younger. the agency asked if I was free for end of year tax next month, said only if I could have same assistant, hopefuly they might give her a permanant job.

7. I've got a nice wee blue badge (don't worry, it's legit). God I luv it! haven't paid a parking ticket in years - even when I am in the wrong.

I'm led to believe, from those in the know, that a blue badge (or crip parking permit as I like to call it) is quite desirable - costing up to a grand on the black market. White van drivers love them as they're then exempt from the congestion charge. Wimbledon nick seized 500 badges - all dodgy and all bearing the same photo!?

As for Hopalong Heather, she doesn't need one - she's minted. Get a helicopter skank