Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills wants to be a forces sweetheart.

Will Scott be the next forces sweetheart

• Yes I am not fussy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he's a blerk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heard this on the radio driving home tonight.
It seems the gentleman has a thing for men in uniform.

He wants to be the next forces sweetheart. :D

Does this mean we should have 4 Forces Sweethearts? 1 for the Straight Blokes; 1 for the Straight Girls; 1 for the Gay men and 1 for the Gay Women? Give me strength!

the_butler said:
Heard this on the radio driving home tonight.
It seems the gentleman has a thing for men in uniform.

He wants to be the next forces sweetheart. :D
Bend over, in coming! I don't fancy yours much!

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
I heard that too. Didn't know he was a shit stabber.

Don't know whats worse, that or doing some AGC clerk...!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jimima_Shark said:
Does this mean we should have 4 Forces Sweethearts? 1 for the Straight Blokes; 1 for the Straight Girls; 1 for the Gay men and 1 for the Gay Women? Give me strength!
Are there any straight girls in the Army?

Is he a bufty? Christ on a bike, they're everywhere! The dirty b@stards.

Jimima_Shark said:
You will rot in hell you filthy sexist pig - what about Transgender (pre and post Op)?

More importantly - who would it be? (50 words or less :D )

rickshaw-major said:
Jimima_Shark said:
You will rot in hell you filthy sexist pig - what about Transgender (pre and post Op)?

Wierdophobe! What about the disabled dwarf forces sweetheart eh? Or the leather/PVC forces sweet heart? I think Deanna Durbin would be great for the necrophiliac forces sweetheart by the way...

Cuddles said:
rickshaw-major said:
Jimima_Shark said:

Wierdophobe! What about the disabled dwarf forces sweetheart eh? Or the leather/PVC forces sweet heart? I think Deanna Durbin would be great for the necrophiliac forces sweetheart by the way...
I was about to insert a link a bloke told about in the Pub which I (ahem!) have never checked out about short ladies attempting to make babies with gentlemen from sub-Sahara Africa but I couldn't remember the details.

Or the guy in the Pub's name :twisted:

Cuddles said:
rickshaw-major said:
Jimima_Shark said:

and a Forces hermaphrodite sweetheart? and perhaps Eddie Izzard for Forces Transvestite Sweetheart?

RM - that will either be "Big Black Doll Masters.com" or "N*****-F*cked Porgs.org"..I mean..erm.. probably...I expect...

I thought he was married or engaged or something, shows how much I know.
I know that other strange one is off radio 1 Aled (?) is, the dirty bastid.

Mills is probably the best DJ Radio 1 has had since Chris Evans left.

Flirt Divert was fantastic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 6
msr The Intelligence Cell 2
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 0