Radicalised pensioners

If there's a truism in all this, it's that everyone believes themselves to be an 'above average ' driver.

Apart from my dad that is when the dementia kicked in. Slow, safe, steady if a more intolerant of other road users. Then he'd come to a gentle stop and mutter "where the **** am i"

Bloody Pensioners, coming over here, standing in our queues, smelling of wee..

erm, where was I going with this?

Good job it was a modern small car with lots of curved surfaces and plastic panels
so many old gizzards drive huge cars round there
one daft old twat reversed his twat rover ad took out a set of very expensive sliding gates and two brick pillars ! lucky no one was around
My bold.

It was you.

Bloody Pensioners, coming over here, standing in our queues, smelling of wee..

erm, where was I going with this?
FYI...we've been here longer than those that haven't paid a penny into the social security scheme...its my god given right to piss myself in the post office queue .

FYI...we've been here longer than those that haven't paid a penny into the social security scheme...its my god given right to piss myself in the post office queue .
I'd just like to say 'I fought several wars for the likes of you'

I'd like a few scraps in the NAAFI, one in Hollywoods (Paderborn) and that spectacular incident at Rinteln to be taken into consideration

I'd just like to say 'I fought several wars for the likes of you'

I'd like a few scraps in the NAAFI, one in Hollywoods (Paderborn) and that spectacular incident at Rinteln to be taken into consideration
We've been looking for you, report to the nearest RMP police Station tomorrow and fess up....bring photographs of the damage you inflicted on your fellow comrades in arms.

We've been looking for you, report to the nearest RMP police Station tomorrow and fess up....bring photographs of the damage you inflicted on your fellow comrades in arms.
I didn't say I'd started or even won any of them

I took the piss out of myself with that very pic a week or two back and some random punter thought I was having a go at him.
That was the incident I was trying to reference. I couldn't find the post as I couldn't remember which thread it was on

Was it @cent05zr70 heading home after one of his liquid breakfasts down spoons?
Oh dear. For someone who regularly follows me, you are stunningly thick. One, I travel by motorcycle, and two, I don't drink in Witherspoons. Got a job yet?

Compulsory driving tests every 2 years after 60. Every year after 70. Every 6 months after 80.
Bugger that!!

I'm 62 and my driving like @vinniethemanxcat is certainly as good as it's ever been and I'm also a much more considerate driver as I get older. My insurance company seems to agree with me. My premiums are £20 a month for a comprehensive policy. That's partly because I drive an old banger but it's still motoring for almost nothing from an insurance point of view.

My observations from driving on a daily basis are that a lot of younger drivers these days simply don't obey the rules and when they have an accident, they do a bunk from the scene. The majority of modern cars are pretty high performance and that just allows them to charge around the streets pretending they are in some kind of an urban rally.

Just a few weeks ago, I was leaving a friends house when some young idiot came charging past us with the front of his car caved in. He was obviously getting away from a crash scene somewhere up the road and seeing as the front of his car was so badly damaged, I assume he crashed into the other party.

That didn't make the news but then there was a tragic incident where three youngsters were killed when some young drunk mounted the pavement and mowed them down. That one at least was caught and jailed although he did try to flee the scene but was stopped from doing so by other members of the same group who were lucky enough to be uninjured by the thug behind the wheel.

Older drivers are not accident free but let's keep it in perspective!

Fcuk off......... I'm a better driver at 67 than I ever was in my 20's.

I would agree with something like a doctor's note that your eyesight and mental agility is ok though, not jumping through very expensive hoops.

The sort of dick's that come out with this crap are usually at least 20 years away from it...... don't believe old age will happen to them.
I think some doctors may be happy to take a nice fee from you for providing this evidence that you are fit to drive but they are also certifying that evidence without witnessing you actually driving. Some may be reluctant to do that. I think the current rules are robust enough all things considered. If I thought I was unfit to drive, I'd stop but even if I didn't, my family would certainly stop me.

Should I be worried, its just my Nan has started heading for Mecca a lot recently?
Bingo is good for the older mind. It keeps all those little whotsits in your head jumping around and helps you remember what one's the pedal that makes it go faster and what one makes it stop!!

Bingo is good for the older mind. It keeps all those little whotsits in your head jumping around and helps you remember what one's the pedal that makes it go faster and what one makes it stop!!
Bingo as any fool know is faked, its how the moooslims give their order in code to their sleeper cell agents. You think those numbers are random? Along with the code phrases such as "22 two little ducks"?
Mi5/6 have been trying to crack those codes for years.

If we want to make the roads safer , ban cyclists , ever seen one obeying the law ? Make your drivers take a test every years until they reach thirty ,
The older drivers are much safer just ask the insurance companies