Radical preacher Abu Izzadeen freed from jail early

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BuggerAll, May 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5281881/Radical-preacher-Abu-Izzadeen-freed-from-jail-early.html or for different perspective. Apparently this creature has been released early from jail.

What I don't understand is why he has not been thrown out of the country. He was originally from Jamaica, I don't know if he has become a British Subject or not but if he has his activities are clearly incompatible with that of a loyal subject it should be stripped from him and he should be deported.

Quite how we can ban an American Shock jock from the country (however ridiculous his views are) and yet continue to allow this creature to be abroad - and in fact actually pay for him to breed.

Angry of ARRSE!
  2. I think he was born here so we have to put up with the Tw@t. Why doesn't he sod of to A'stan if he loves them so much,the lads could sort it then. :wink:
  3. This on top of the labours chimps tea party policys, the big shot city gamblers being bailed out with public money and chavs that i realy hope that Swine Flu is a serious plague on the over breed retardedfcukmonkeys that unfortunatly make up the bulk of the planet...

crtl alt delete as they say.
  4. You just had to provide that alternative perspective, didn't you?

As for Abu Izzadeen, he was born Trevor Brooks in Hackney to Jamaican parents.

Not the nicest of fellows, considering he wants to be a suicide bomber (I don't know exactly what it is that is stopping him there) and believes Britain should become an Islamic state undemocratically somehow.
  5. What an upstanding member of society and i'm sure is also a very productive one, Someone that my grandparents would welcome with open arms in to this country.
  6. You might have made clear that "alternative perspective" = terrorist website
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

'different not alternative - The w'Altah AlMah'itty world of Jihad Terrorism - it is the British way to laugh at these idiots and I thought we could all do with a chuckle...