• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Radical Muslim terrorist released early. Outrage warning!

Radical Muslim terrorist released from prison early to ease overcrowding

A radical Muslim cleric jailed for terrorist offences has been released early under a controversial Government scheme to ease prison overcrowding,

Yassin Nassari, 29, was jailed for three and half years last July for possessing material that would be useful to terrorists.

He was caught trying to smuggle blueprints showing how to build a missile into Britain but was cleared of a more serious charge of possessing articles for terrorist purposes.

Police discovered a mass of jihadi material on a laptop and removable hard drive including blueprints for an Al Qassam 1.5 rocket used by the Palestinian terror group Hamas.

The files showed detailed measurements and information about the missile components, how to make the propellant and explosive charge and the assembly of the completed rocket.

Also hidden in the files were articles entitled 'Virtues of martyrdom in the path of Allah,’ 'Islamic Ruling on the Permissibility of Self-Sacrifical Operation - Suicide or Martyrdom?’ 'Taking care of the family left behind by the fighter’ and 'Providing for the families of the martyrs.’

Nassari was freed from Wakefield prison last month under the 'end of custody licence’ scheme which allows inmates to leave jail up to 18 days before the half-way point of their term.

Nick Herbert, the shadow justice secretary, said: ''Releasing terrorists early because the Government has failed to provide enough prison places isn’t just incompetent - it’s a disgrace.’’
In full

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/28/nterror128.xml

EX_STAB said:
I'm so outraged I've had to order a refill.
:frustrated:
It's a sad day when your honest British crook hasn't put scum like this in a wheelchair for the rest of his natural...

Send laddo round here with his tanker when his done at yours, I'm all out of outrage too .... (Good name for a song/t-shirt slogan - 'All Out of Outrage'!)

Couldn´t he just have "fallen" down some steps and broke his neck?

The original sentance seems a bit weak too.

chocolate_frog said:
Couldn´t he just have "fallen" down some steps and broke his neck?

The original sentance seems a bit weak too.
once again proving how 'tough on crime tough of the causes of crime' liebour have the fate of the nation safely in its hands .... ps next for the refill please

I'm going to need that tanker to stop by me if its not too much trouble.

I can't believe we are still using our own EOD chaps when we have scum like this to utilise. Clap em in irons and when they are needed send them forward to check out that suspicious object with the small reminder "Remember you can possibly die by your own scum's bomb or you can most certainly die by a few rounds from us"...

I'm willing to guess the muslim council of britain was "concerned" when this bloke was originally arrested. Not concerned at the fact the ****** is a terrorist, concerned at the fact they dared arrest a muslim!

RUCFOREVER said:
Labour releasing a terrorist early :roll: ,what a suprise,I take it a job in government is waiting for him.
Mate what a stupid thing to say... They ain't ever going to give this guy a job are they now!

Nope instead he will live in OUR country free of charge, paid for by OUR wages...

Shave him.. and make him dance naked in cheeks every Saturday night, thats what I say..

No, it took as long as it takes for the top echelons of the Ministry to read a newspaper, the blood to drain to their toes and a phone call to the idiot pretending to be a Minister. The incompetence of these people is not merely staggering, it's criminal.

Do they have stairs in their prison? And should it be a requirement to have "assistance" when climbing said stairs? Three points of contact and all that?

Health and Safety are not rude words.

Blogg said:
Well well. That did not take long, did it?

Terrorist releases prompt u-turn

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7319501.stm
Once again a well considered and measured policy that has been changed to take into account the changing face of dealing with the terrorist threat against the UK and wider area...

OR LIABOUR ARE

A bunch of inept fcuktards who havent got a scooby what the feck is going on, have slashed and cut the home office or what ever spinderrla name they want too call it, the police, the prison service and actual prisons to the bone. read the papers and suddenly had a opps moment

its a tough call i know. :x