• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Radiation Risk Assesments

Does anyone have a risk assessment that I can borrow/copy?
Leaflet 19 Annex A to JSP 392 is exactly what I am after but I cannot amend it with local information. My computer skill are limited so starting from scratch would be very time consuming. I type with 2 fingers.

Thanks

Cheers msr, the original doc I have, I just couldn't amend it. Did your copy originally have the picture in the first box? Apart from that its ideal.

Apologies, when you said you wanted to modify it, I thought you were going to strip out all the old content.

You won't be able to modify the original, because it is a pdf file, which cannot (easily) be changed. Unlike a word document which can easily be edited.

Mit pic:

msr

Attachments

msr

The last was was 100%, the alterations I was looking at was unit title, quantity held, risk assesment No etc.

Ps I will be even more impressed if you also have the SUSAT one.

Many Thanks

Give me a few minutes.

I hope your hands reach to the very bottom of your pockets the next time the SSAFA collection tin comes by ;)

msr

Latest Threads