• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RadFems- Men! Defend your gender!

I have nothing wrong with feminists. In general. But these fucking bitches are hilarious.
Ihatemen.org

One of them actually believes all men are paedophiles, and another that men should be put in concentration camps. You can get some right gems of quotes from them. Anyways, let the trolling begin!

Misandrists, and none-too-well-balanced ones at that. Some minimum-effort C&P;

Misandry (pronounced /mɪˈsændri/) is hatred of men or boys. Misandry comes from Greek misos (μῖσος, "hatred") and anēr, andros (ἀνήρ, gen. ἀνδρός; "man")

So there you have it.

Misandrists, and none-too-well-balanced ones at that. Some minimum-effort C&P;

Misandry (pronounced /mɪˈsændri/) is hatred of men or boys. Misandry comes from Greek misos (μῖσος, "hatred") and anēr, andros (ἀνήρ, gen. ἀνδρός; "man")

So there you have it.
Fucking fruit loops

insane; demented; crazy.
1. not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged:
3. utterly senseless:
5. characteristic or suggestive of fruit loopery; wildly or recklessly foolish.
6. designated for or used by the mad:

These people are pathetic, they just sound needy, desperate and unloved.

I reckon a one night stand is exactly what they need. All of them, even the fat ones

A quick perusal of their forii indicate the only people they really hate are themselves.

One whines that she was with a bloke for a year, before he decided to give her an orgasm? What? Kick him to touch them love. Have a bit of self-respect.

Likewise, one claims a man texted her months after promising to call her... and she didn't just say 'fcuk off'.

Mad women the lot.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
what do you say to a bird with a black eye? shut up and dont make me tell you again.

what do you say to a bird with two black eyes?? you shouldnt have to say anything...you've just told her twice, after all.

;)

Nancy A. Wells posted an update: 6 days, 4 hours ago ·

well i had my period today…and my man was so ignorant to the fact that i did not want to sleep with him…I’m going with women now..i kicked his ass out…that sloppy bitch.

Isn't that just hilarious?

Clearly a bloke wrote that.

Why do you write such long posts

Retard

That truly is just about the funniest thing I've ever read... Calling someone a retard because they can string together more than 8 words and use punctuation. :-D