Radar Reunion

Discussion in 'REME' started by Radar, Oct 9, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you are lucky enough to be, or have been, a Rapier maintainer, then you will be excited to know that the next Rapier Maintainers' Reunion Dinner will be held on Sat 07 Feb 04. If you you're not eligible don't despair, there might be an opening for you as waiters are required :lol: . For further details visit: http://members.aol.com/radarreunion

2. A few questions:

1. I sat in second line for a few months making brews and playing cards, do I qualify?

2. Will I be quized on my extent of involvement in the wonderful world of radar or can I just get drunk?

3. Do I have to bring my own radar?

Cheers

3. Answers to your questions:

1. As long as you are lardy and you didn't let any work get in the way of playing cards. 8O

2. Get drunk first, then talk about the wonderful world that is RADAR!

3. If you don't bring your own radar, then what are we going to talk about all night? :p

4. New it was way down here somewhere...

A date has been set for 24th September 2005. If any of you out there in cyber land know of poor Radar Techs without access to t'interweb could you pass on the good news. The link above is still valid.

Cheers

5. would just like to reassure people that there is more to Radar than just Rapier...

Maybe I should organise a Cymbeline maintainers reunion...

Anyone interested?

6. Gosh, two pieces of equipment to repair. F*** O** tech gnosher. You twats should all be put in the Signals where you can talk RADAR, BOWMAN and other pish subjects.

Techs!!

Doh!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. No.

I'm busy sticking needles in my eyes that night. 8O

8. [​IMG]

Guest of Honour? He looks like a RADAR maintainer - squinty eyed geek. :D

9. Sounds like a throbing geek get together!

10. Who asked you lot? You're dirtying my nice clean ERV, get back down the inspection pit where you belong!

Now, where's that flux capacitor...

PS Blackhand: Help, I need a makeover - I am that geek. Thank you for highlighting the error of my glasses.

11. FA No15 Mk 2

Interesting name! How many of us would turn up to a Cymbeline thrash? Interesting thought though.

12. I realise that by it's very nature that a reunion is an exclusive event, and from the posts with regards to the last reunion there are obviously many non Radar/Rapier individuals who missed out. However, rules are rules, and there are minimum entry criteria for the reunion, which could be likened to doing well on the dominoes test all those years ago. Anyway, those lucky enough to enjoy such a prestigious event will be please to know that the next reunion will be held on Sat 29 Sep 07 in Arborfield. Details will be available from www.radarreunion.org.uk.

13. Was that a GAYDAR reunion