Racist taxi firm?

I think it was in Hampshire a while back, taxi drivers were putting England stickers in their cars to indicate they were and spoke English, not foreign.

You probably can't specify a race *not* to send - dunno if you can specify one *to*send.

I suppose you can get round it by sending 'local' or 'native speaking English' men.

I must be honest - I'd rather have a gab to someone from my own culture.

Pehaps people don't want to spend a journey driven by someone speaking an asian dialect loudly into a bluetooth headset for 15 mins whilst you navigate them to where you want to be taken?

Last edited:
People should be able to choose whatever type of cab driver they want. If they are willing to wait an extra few minutes for their specific driver then what's the problem.

If a community is willing to turn a blind eye to sexual abuse then that community cannot complain when they are shunned.

alib

LE
It's just struck me that Uber company could easily add an Aryan Drivers Only option to its App.

I love it when political correctness clashes with itself...

Mark Widdup, of Rochdale Council, said: ‘There is currently nothing in the conditions of their licence which state that they cannot operate such a policy, just as some firms choose to offer customers only female drivers.’

In other words, "bugger, we can't do anything about taxi racism... because we've approved of taxi sexism".

I think it was in Hampshire a while back, taxi drivers were putting England stickers in their cars to indicate they were and spoke English, not foreign.
Might have been Portsmouth. Mind you there's so many red & white flags in that neck of the woods it looks like a loyalist estate.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I recall some years ago while on Koh Samui that local girls were drinking and driving rather than risk getting raped by taxi drivers. The judge thought it reasonable that girls should be able to go out without risk of getting raped so let them off.
This does feel wrong to me and we should never have got to such a state. Nobody knows of course who is trotting about doing all this raping, not one member of the Muslims knows a single thing about it. If they spoke out likely they'd be killed and that's something else we are ignoring. While we are looking at rape let us look at how many Muslims are killing each other. Then I suppose I'm not talking about Muslims I'm talking about Pakistani's and people of Pakistani descendants.

They're not the first in that area, over in Burnley, we have Crusaider's Taxis, that will only employ white locals.

People should be able to choose whatever type of cab driver they want. If they are willing to wait an extra few minutes for their specific driver then what's the problem.

I want a cabbie who shuts up and doesn't insist on talking to me about the football or BGT/X Factor/TOWIE. Foreign drivers tend to be quieter!

If a community is willing to turn a blind eye to sexual abuse then that community cannot complain when they are shunned.

Wishy washy White liberals have to shoulder some of the blame for the cover up too.

I think during the interview the point was made that people request Asian and women drivers too. But thats obviously not reported when there is a wayciss angle to be played

X59

LE
I want a cabbie who shuts up and doesn't insist on talking to me about the football or BGT/X Factor/TOWIE. Foreign drivers tend to be quieter!

Wishy washy White liberals have to shoulder some of the blame for the cover up too.

I want a cabbie who shuts up and doesn't insist on talking to me about the football or BGT/X Factor/TOWIE in ANY sort of accent. Foreign drivers tend to talk the same shite as native ones!

E

EScotia

Got taken to East Midlands airport from Loughborough last weekend by a very nice Jordanian taxi driver. He pointed out he'd done the same the previous year. Very nice man and good taxi driver.

Latest Threads