Racist murder of Liverpool kid

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by LawyerSquaddie, Jul 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a good reason to reintroduce the death penalty!
  2. I know what you mean LS. It makes you worry everytime they go out the door, no matter what age, colour or area of the country.

Poor kid and his poor parents.

3. God knows how I'm going to handle them once I have sprogs of my own.
  4. Absolutely sickening.

Condolences to those who mourn Anthony. I hope that everyone involved in this attack are caught swiftly. Sadly I don't hold out any hope for a punishment commensurate with the crime.

5. The perpetrators probably come from broken backgrounds, etc, blah, blah (same old story), and so receive sentences that mean their out by their early 20’s and can carry on with a life. F**king scumbags.
  6. It just has so many similarities to the Stephen Lawrence killing, I hope the outcome is far far different.

7. Im from Liverpool...and Huyton Where Stevie G is from does have a bit of a rep as a racist area...which is ridiculous considering that all the broken homes and second, third and fouth marriages have led to the most mixed city in the country..its not unusual to see black, white and mixed race kids in the same family.
  8. Ditto
  9. Fully agree - unfortunately probably will be excused to boredom, immorality and/or idleness. Basstads regardless.

What a waste of a seemingly innocent and promising young man.
  10. This was exactly my feeling.

Condolences to the family and here's hoping that the fcuking murdering bastards are caught soon.
  11. CCTV camera very close to it(hope it was pointing in the right direction)
    Lets all hope these feckers are caught and do as much porridge as possible.
    A swift giving up of these people by those around them also. People know who did this!
  12. The persons responsible for this can only be described as filthy irredeemable mongs worthy only of death. I struggle to understand how such a worthy life can be wasted whilst there are scum in abundance, such as the subhuman apes who perpetrated this attack.
  13. i have just read the report and i find it gut renching , so much promise cut short by a chav scum, i know Huyton area very well , it is a drug infested shitehole sink estate, in spite of that there some decent people there and i hope they will come forward if they know who did it even telling the police annonymously can make a difference.

i do feel for his family at this time, RIP, no one deserves this .
  14. They may have got the bloke who did it. According to UKONLINE news.