Racist Graffiti on War Memorial

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by doublecrease, Nov 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what is this country coming to? :(

Vandals have daubed Nazi swastikas on a war memorial in West Sussex.

Police officers also found anti-Semitic graffiti painted on one home and a shop close to the memorial in Chapel Road in Worthing on Saturday morning.

[​IMG]

link here

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Sick tossers who deserve to be lynched. Hope the cops, for once, actually catch them.

3. As sad as this is, I suppose you just have to accept that in a nation of some 60 million people, there are bound to be a few fückin' ignorant arrseholes!

MsG

4. Treading carefully to avoid libel...

...but doesn't ARRSE's favourite psychopath hail from around there?

5. poor little jimmy will be from a broken home
    he has to be, obviously not belted enough as a brat
    fatherless swine

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

It is a great shame that you cannot type W0rthing on Arrse any more-
    even when it very occasionally does make the News:
    Full BBC link

I was going to say that is lucky for them that they have the freedom to carry this out,
    as the party they wish to represent would never have allow memorials to be defaced like this.
    But then when/if they are caught, they will not be so free, will they?

Oh, and a hearty well done to the local council for getting it cleaned before 11.00!!

7. People who desecrate war memorials are scum, pure and simple.

8. haven't been on arrse for a while, but when i heard about this disgraceful act of vandalism on the news i just had to sign in an read the comments. my grandfather didn't do his bit for queen an country with his fellow military brothers to have there memories defaced by these mindless morons. i dont suppose any of them had family serving in the forces,an the closest they've come to combat is on the ps2.

STICK THEM ON AN OLD TANKER OUT IN THE CHANNEL AN LET THE NAVY USE THEM FOR TARGET PRACTICE

9. A shame that lottery funding can be granted for the Blind One-Armed Lesbian Impressionist Artist's Movements, amongst other such worthless groups, yet a couple of million pounds cannot be spared for nationwide CCTV to protect memorials of the fallen. Our country's priorities are rather poorly balanced.

10. Probably is youngsters but don't jump to conclusions. The same thing happened in Liverpool some years back and they caught him. He was a fifty something and not quite all there.

11. DONT blame the parents

Blame the teachers.

This vandalism is probably the work of drunken chav teenagers. If the teachers had got the meassage through in the first place, they would realise the meanings of theses symbols of hatred

little gits probably think theyre being funny

12. I do hope you are being ironic, seeing as its a stated fact that 80% of all learning between the ages of 0-16 takes place outside places of organised education.

Weak parents ("oh let him have the PS2, it'll keep him quiet") is the reason for so many kids being little turds these days, not schools.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Is that me?

Wrong side of the county. I havent forgiven the tossers who did the Aldershot cemetry post Op Corporate!

14. Catch the b@stards regardless of how old they are, give them a good shoeing, stand them up, give them another for good measure and then make them clean it up themselves. Then give them another kicking. Fooking w@nkers. Deserve all they get. Scum pure and simple.

15. Show them the scenes of what the people who wore those symbols did, that would teach them.