Racist Graffiti on War Memorial

what is this country coming to? :(

Vandals have daubed Nazi swastikas on a war memorial in West Sussex.

Police officers also found anti-Semitic graffiti painted on one home and a shop close to the memorial in Chapel Road in Worthing on Saturday morning.

link here

Sick tossers who deserve to be lynched. Hope the cops, for once, actually catch them.

As sad as this is, I suppose you just have to accept that in a nation of some 60 million people, there are bound to be a few fückin' ignorant arrseholes!

MsG

poor little jimmy will be from a broken home
he has to be, obviously not belted enough as a brat
fatherless swine

It is a great shame that you cannot type W0rthing on Arrse any more-
even when it very occasionally does make the News:
Full BBC link

I was going to say that is lucky for them that they have the freedom to carry this out,
as the party they wish to represent would never have allow memorials to be defaced like this.
But then when/if they are caught, they will not be so free, will they?

Oh, and a hearty well done to the local council for getting it cleaned before 11.00!!

haven't been on arrse for a while, but when i heard about this disgraceful act of vandalism on the news i just had to sign in an read the comments. my grandfather didn't do his bit for queen an country with his fellow military brothers to have there memories defaced by these mindless morons. i dont suppose any of them had family serving in the forces,an the closest they've come to combat is on the ps2.

STICK THEM ON AN OLD TANKER OUT IN THE CHANNEL AN LET THE NAVY USE THEM FOR TARGET PRACTICE

A shame that lottery funding can be granted for the Blind One-Armed Lesbian Impressionist Artist's Movements, amongst other such worthless groups, yet a couple of million pounds cannot be spared for nationwide CCTV to protect memorials of the fallen. Our country's priorities are rather poorly balanced.

Probably is youngsters but don't jump to conclusions. The same thing happened in Liverpool some years back and they caught him. He was a fifty something and not quite all there.

DONT blame the parents

Blame the teachers.

This vandalism is probably the work of drunken chav teenagers. If the teachers had got the meassage through in the first place, they would realise the meanings of theses symbols of hatred

little gits probably think theyre being funny

Bedpan2zero said:
DONT blame the parents

Blame the teachers.

This vandalism is probably the work of drunken chav teenagers. If the teachers had got the meassage through in the first place, they would realise the meanings of theses symbols of hatred

I do hope you are being ironic, seeing as its a stated fact that 80% of all learning between the ages of 0-16 takes place outside places of organised education.

Weak parents ("oh let him have the PS2, it'll keep him quiet") is the reason for so many kids being little turds these days, not schools.

ugly

LE
smithie said:
Treading carefully to avoid libel...

...but doesn't ARRSE's favourite psychopath hail from around there?
Is that me?

Wrong side of the county. I havent forgiven the tossers who did the Aldershot cemetry post Op Corporate!

Catch the b@stards regardless of how old they are, give them a good shoeing, stand them up, give them another for good measure and then make them clean it up themselves. Then give them another kicking. Fooking w@nkers. Deserve all they get. Scum pure and simple.

ugly

LE
dan_man said:
Show them the scenes of what the people who wore those symbols did, that would teach them.
It would mean nothing to them, if they can damage their own ancestors memorials what will they care for others?

Bedpan2zero said:
DONT blame the parents

Blame the teachers.

Fcuk right off - we have them for 5 hours of contact a day - 2/3rds of the year. Their home environment, unfortunately, has a greater influence over their life - especially if this was done late at night why, if they were youngsters - why they are out at that time.

The defacement of memorials and graves is disgusting - it's disrespectful, it's wrong and my full congratulations go to the council for sorting it out so quickly.

No one group can be to blame for the social malaise in this country - only by breaking the circle with focus on a community (there is such a thing as a white community), social and moral responsibility within schools, education of adults and real consequences for those who participate in anti-social activities.

Bring back the birch and give the little bastards a bloody good thrashing. Oh if i have offended anybody with my little rant TOUGH I DON,T CARE. too many of these scrotes get away with all sorts of shite and it,s about time someone with some balls did something about them.
rant over.

TheHelpfulStacker said:
Bedpan2zero said:
DONT blame the parents

Blame the teachers.

I do hope you are being ironic, seeing as its a stated fact that 80% of all learning between the ages of 0-16 takes place outside places of organised education.

Weak parents ("oh let him have the PS2, it'll keep him quiet") is the reason for so many kids being little turds these days, not schools.

I agree but school is also weak. Every year teachers try to bring back caning i think they should so they can whip little gits likes these

Before we all start getting in the landing craft to storm the beaches at Normandy, lets just remember this has been done before by the people who we think would be the last to do it. It's got great propaganda value, especially at this time when the Israelis are blowing the crap out of the Palestinians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3611764.stm

I seem to remember swastikas being painted in Brooklyn, New York by Jewish kids trying to stir the crap a few years ago as well.