Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racist, employed to be racist, sacked for being racist

Tucker Carlson, I watch this dude on YouTube/Fox News all the time - he's pretty truthful and rips the piss out of 'Sleepy Joe Biden' and 'Nancy (the crypt keeper) Pelosi' all the time, he shows the lunatic left up all the time for being loonies - that's why they don't like him. The left-tards think that it's only them that matters, they are unable to accept the view of anyone else. Basically the left are narcissists - they will call anyone racists that doesn't agree with them or their mental views. Often lefty men are very effeminate, that's why they suffer from Trump derangement syndrome and hate Brexit...

Obviously scarbrough is a lefty, and therefore very effeminate and not to be taken seriously by a normal person, hopefully that user will get better soon once Trump wins another term in November + then 1st Jan when UK will be free from the Eu - that will be the start of the healing process for scarbrough.

Tucker Carlson, I watch this dude on YouTube/Fox
Obviously scarbrough is a lefty, and therefore very effeminate and not to be taken seriously by a normal person, hopefully that user will get better soon once Trump wins another term in November + then 1st Jan when UK will be free from the Eu - that will be the start of the healing process for scarbrough.

That was the worst day of my life, waking up to find 52% of the British population are racist and voted for xenophobia, despite Momentum fighting a long, hard battle to save our European state from the clutches of the Extreme Far Right.
I didn't see a single BAME person amongst the two volunteers checking my details at the polling station either - that's white privilege, if ever I saw it.

Stay strong, brothers, sisters and genderqueer people! Keep fighting the good fight.

pigdog

Clanker
Scarborough are all of these people racist?
download.jpeg.jpg

Mattb

LE
I'd never heard of Tucker Carlson till you posted this, is he as famous as Ronnie Pickering?
TBH I'd not heard of him until a week or so ago, where he criticised Tammy Duckworth for hating her country (she hates the USA so much that she commissioned into the US Army, deployed to Iraq to fly Black Hawks in combat and lost both her legs when she was shot down.)

A picture where whites are the minority, disgusting

Are you serious? That looks like a fucking BNP rally, but with a UKIP poster and a giant (trigger warning) xenophobic slogan above Farage's head. That bloke in the blue shirt is standing with his arms folded, just like Hitler used to.

I'd never heard of Tucker Carlson till you posted this, is he as famous as Ronnie Pickering?

Tucker reports news and opinion Left mob media refuse to report. An informative pleasant change from the BBC, C4, C5, ITN, ITV, Sky, CNN..... echo chamber

Fox News & Tucker Youtube
another 'outside the bubble'
Sky News Australia Youtube

TBH I'd not heard of him until a week or so ago, where he criticised Tammy Duckworth for hating her country (she hates the USA so much that she commissioned into the US Army, deployed to Iraq to fly Black Hawks in combat and lost both her legs when she was shot down.)

Never heard of Tammy Duckworth either, is she related to Vera Duckworth?

So Timmy McVeigh loved his country also since he served Honorably?

As VA sec instead of helping Vets she got her degree on the Vets dime. She volunteered to go to college full time while she was drawing a Senior Executive Services paycheck as Assistant Secretary of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs for the United States Department of Veterans Affairs . Anytime she is criticized, she wails my legs are gone as some magical deflection from the shit job she did at the VA

During a Filibuster in the Senate sit down in 2016 she hid her phone in her prosthetic legs as phones with cameras aren't allowed and it would have been confiscated

Always special rules for her

Mattb

LE
So Timmy McVeigh loved his country also since he served Honorably?

As VA sec instead of helping Vets she got her degree on the Vets dime. She volunteered to go to college full time while she was drawing a Senior Executive Services paycheck as Assistant Secretary of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs for the United States Department of Veterans Affairs . Anytime she is criticized, she wails my legs are gone as some magical deflection from the shit job she did at the VA

During a Filibuster in the Senate sit down in 2016 she hid her phone in her prosthetic legs as phones with cameras aren't allowed and it would have been confiscated

Always special rules for her
Yeah, clearly mass-murder and political decisions you don't like are completely comparable.

happyuk

War Hero
This is a good un.

Princeton University's president declared that racism is "embedded in structures of the University itself," so Trump's Education Dept took him at his word and opened a Title VI investigation into the school's federal funding.

So either Princeton have to prove they actually are racist and kiss goodbye to their funding, or they have to admit that the Princeton president was full of shit.

Lose-lose!

1600383961156.png

Yeah, clearly mass-murder and political decisions you don't like are completely comparable.
Her JOB was to help struggling Vets

Instead she collected a check didnt help them and Vets died

but hey she got her degree right?

Latest Threads