Racist comment in Soldier magazine

Forks said:
What about Choagie? Or was that exclusively for Iraq, I haven't been to Afghan yet so don't know.
In the war-ravaged hell of Ali-Al Salem in 2003, they were known as Jinglies for some reason!

DavetheApe said:
Forks said:
What about Choagie? Or was that exclusively for Iraq, I haven't been to Afghan yet so don't know.
In the war-ravaged hell of Ali-Al Salem in 2003, they were known as Jinglies for some reason!
Was it around Christmas time?

Q. What's brown and black and looks great on a Paki?
A. A Doberman.

Well, it is the NAAFI.

thegimp said:
geopolitically its quite an incisive well thought out statement

Let down only in the use of the colloquial and in UK circles derogatory shortened national description
Could you fit 'Pakistani' on a kneepad?

Fallschirmjager said:
auscam said:
Could you fit 'Pakistani' on a kneepad?
No.

You can't fit 'Dirty stinking bastard' on it either.

Surely that would depend on the angle and direction of the knee and the velocity it was going?

Forks said:
Choggie is used for pretty much anyone from Calais down. St Helenian NAAFI workers at MPA? Choggies. Assorted Balkans locals? Choggies. Belizian jungle dwellers? Choggies. Etc etc etc.

wedge35 said:
Forks said:
Choggie is used for pretty much anyone from Calais down. St Helenian NAAFI workers at MPA? Choggies. Assorted Balkans locals? Choggies. Belizian jungle dwellers? Choggies. Etc etc etc.
Bloke who used to flog egg banjos in The Mill in the late 80's/ early 90's? Choggie.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fallschirmjager said:
I would but only puffs wear knee pads. :)
Like in your avatar? :p