Racist bastards

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, May 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Judges have become very unkind, ethnic even. Instead of imposing Islamic Law, a possible death penalty, unless the family suggests they would also like the going rate, they submit child rapists to a mere 15 years. Such British kindness is tearful. The best bit was that one of the incentives to sex was fast food. Says alot.

2. You forgot to change your crypto fill at 1200hrs.

3. Gosh ! You're right. Just adjusting that.

4. Any excuse eh!

Anyway justice has been done. I don't suppose being a nonce inside is going to be easy for 15 years either.

5. I think the moral of the story is that if you want sex with a slapper, buy her a kebab. If you want her to be sexy a British Muslim white girl, buy her a kebab from your mobile kebab-and-blowjob shop. If she complains, kill her. Expect all your white neighbours to sympathise.

6. Are you typing this with the back of your head or something?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm sure they will be in protection, with sky TV, play station ect.

8. Apparently one of them is getting deported to Afg when he's finished his sentence, which might be interesting.

9. Amongst friends again, although the downgrade to goats might be shocking for a moment or two.

10. To be fair they were great kebabs and those girls were begging for it, what a fantastic service. All gone now......... bloody dust in here :cry:

11. save the tax payers now & deport straight away.
    i'm sure they will get a warm welcome at home for being a pedo/sex rapist!!

12. Deport them straight away? Really haven't thought this through have you.

13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Ciggie, pop next door with a tyre lever or wheel brace, hand the implement to the largest member of the family, pass on my compliments and ask them to beat the living fuck out of you.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hallo hallo. Iffy.