Racist attacks on second life muslims

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by the_butler, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought this might be of interest (for SL residents anyway)
    Mosque attacked

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Wow, can you adam and eve it. May have to pop over with my carbine ;)

3. Nothing big, it's only if they got attacked in rl maybe then its only a virtual reality game in the end with sl.

4. So racism wouldn't count if you were to express it on an internet forum such as this then?

5. I'm not rasist or anything but its only an internet based game and them rasists are idiots, im not doing anything so i dont see it as anything big.

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Just went to the masjid and all appeared quiet on the Western Front. That said the mosque is a superb creation in an Al Andalus style, really very nice. I remembered to take my shoes off, then my wife pointed out I was still sporting my glocks ;)

7. Take a picture Nehustan! :D

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]From just inside the entrance...

[​IMG]

...to further inside nearer the 'Niche'...

[​IMG]

...an awful lot of work gone into this....
    [/align]

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]I think it is based on the mosque in Cordoba in Andalucia...

[​IMG][/align]

10. Wow. That is some nice feggin work right there.

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Yep pretty impressive stuff. Romeo and I were there early talking to some of the people therein, and they said the guy who built it is a professional artist. Kinda shows.

12. Where is the Mosque, wouldn't mind having a look at teh handy work. Am impressed with the detail the guy has put into it.

13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I just searched mosque under places as I recall, if you are in world and can't find it I'll log on and offer you a tp from there...

14. Will have a look later tonight, am at work at the mo and the work laptop has the wrong graphics card :eek:(

15. yep