Racist attacks on second life muslims

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Wow, can you adam and eve it. May have to pop over with my carbine ;)

Romeo_47 said:
Nothing big, it's only if they got attacked in rl maybe then its only a virtual reality game in the end with sl.
So racism wouldn't count if you were to express it on an internet forum such as this then?

I'm not rasist or anything but its only an internet based game and them rasists are idiots, im not doing anything so i dont see it as anything big.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just went to the masjid and all appeared quiet on the Western Front. That said the mosque is a superb creation in an Al Andalus style, really very nice. I remembered to take my shoes off, then my wife pointed out I was still sporting my glocks ;)

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
[align=center]From just inside the entrance...

...to further inside nearer the 'Niche'...

...an awful lot of work gone into this....
[/align]

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
[align=center]I think it is based on the mosque in Cordoba in Andalucia...

[/align]

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yep pretty impressive stuff. Romeo and I were there early talking to some of the people therein, and they said the guy who built it is a professional artist. Kinda shows.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I just searched mosque under places as I recall, if you are in world and can't find it I'll log on and offer you a tp from there...

Bullet Sponge said:
Where is the Mosque, wouldn't mind having a look at teh handy work. Am impressed with the detail the guy has put into it.
It's members only now mate, thats to fuckwits spoiling it for everyone else :shakefist:

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don't think it is guys, Romeo and I (call me Juliet ;) ) were in there the other day...

Nehustan said:
Don't think it is guys, Romeo and I (call me Juliet ;) ) were in there the other day...
It says in the news report, that the owner has now made it members only ?!

Whats it called then ?