Racism

At this time of the morning, my tired grey cells wander towards the concept of breakfast. Full English breakfast, English breakfast ( excuse me, if anyone ever offers me a Continental Breakfast the best they are going to get at this time of the morning is a sneer.) ....but why? Is a Scottish, Welsh or Irish Breakfast in some way inferior? Like a French one?

Welsh breakfast, fried LAVERBREAD with bacon eggs and toast.

Yes, that do be tasty!

Edited to add: What's the difference between Tom Jones and Frank Sinatra ( apart from longevity!) ?

Frank: Doobeedoobeedo
Tom: I do be going down the shop.

scrofula said:
Yes, that do be tasty!
Yes' if you mix the laverbread with oats and cockles, fried in butter EMMMMMM I was in the Gower yesterday so it's all fresh, am heating the pan as we speak

The Scottish breakfast, yes. Quarter inch thick slices of what might be described as spam, meatloaf I think you cabertossing skirtwearers call it, fried of course, along with the bread, and on a lucky day, black pudding. Heaven, topped off with a steaming mug of tea!!!!

F**&^%$£$%^ I just dribbled butter all over my laptop

Democritus said:
I still prefer the true Continental breakfast: a roll in bed with a little honey.
SEX the breakfast of champions

surely the full english should now include curry/pierogi/kakoolies. :? :? :? :?

scrofula said:
The Scottish breakfast, yes. Quarter inch thick slices of what might be described as spam, meatloaf I think you cabertossing skirtwearers call it, fried of course, along with the bread, and on a lucky day, black pudding. Heaven, topped off with a steaming mug of tea!!!!
Although I'm not a huge Meatloaf fan, his music is pretty sh!t, I've never seen him fried and served up for breakfast. Although he was roasted and eaten in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Look Janet, I'm not afraid of being called retarded, Baby Eddie was my pal, but I'm having none of this. I know that the general Northern proto-gays ( Bonnie Prince Charlie .... anyone want to take issue with that?) do what I would call a tidy slap-up start to the day involving something which does look like a cutlet sliced off a septic's buttock. Called, damned right, I knew I was mistaken when I typed the 1st time

Kedgeree - breakfast of Royalty.

Irish Breakfast - Soda Bread and fadge.

Scottish Breakfast - Square sausage, kinky.

Welsh Brekker - not had but laver bread is nice.

Continental brekker - German OK with crusty rolls. French bucket of milky coffee with croissant dunk, mm OK I suppose.

American Brekker - Instant heart attack, pancakes with sugar drenched maple syrop and everything else, yuck. Although don't mind hash browns.

Compo Brekker - Breakfast of the God's. Bacon Grill, Compo Sausages, oatmeal blocks - show me the enemy I'll rip em apart with me teef.

I actually love compo brekky, except the dreaded corn beef gash. i dont even think that vulchurs would eat that foul tasting abomination. While we are on the subject, whatever to$$er came up with treacle "black death" pudding deserves to be hung for high treason as this "food" is clearly sent out to kill all serving personnel.

Yes, some say the continentals are a bit on the gay side, but anyone who can be down the busstop beer seller at 5.00 has guts, especially when they are chewing on a clove of garlic and sucking on a cognac