Racism.

A bit of an odd one for me today.

Long story short, in traffic, my right of way, young lass pulls into my lane blocking the road flips the middle fingered salute at me. I get out of my van and politely ask her to reverse.

She says to me. "**** OFF, I AINT AFRAID OF YOU , YOU ENGLISH PRICK".
Now, as said young lady was of Obvious mixed race heritage I thought this was a bit rich, if I had said to her

" Move your ******* car n***er" I would be looking at the inside of a cell and be up in front of the beak, and quite rightly so. I've reported it to the police on 101 but can't really see much happening tbh.

There were a few people standing about looking so if I had given her a tap on the nose it would have been witnessed, what got me though is that I'm a 17 stone, tattooed, shaven headed lump, she was about a size 6 and really petite . I'm honestly gobsmacked by the attitude and sheer ******* neck on her.

Sat in my armchair still running it through in my head...

Long story short, in traffic, my right of way, young lass pulls into my lane blocking the road flips the middle fingered salute at me. I get out of my van and politely ask her to reverse.

Now, as said young lady was of Obvious mixed race heritage I thought this was a bit rich, if I had said to her

" Move your ******* car n***er" I would be looking at the inside of a cell and be up in front of the beak, and quite rightly so. I've reported it to the police on 101 but can't really see much happening tbh.

There were a few people standing about looking so if I had given her a tap on the nose it would have been witnessed, what got me though is that I'm a 17 stone, tattooed, shaven headed lump, she was about a size 6 and really petite . I'm honestly gobsmacked by the attitude and sheer ******* neck on her.

Did you get her VRM?
Potential S.4 public order, hate crime. Will tick the “wrong” boxes though.

As Churchill would have said..'Makes one proud to be British'...(The Wartime PM. Not the insurance mutt...)

Was that in Gwent?

Shame racism is unidirectional

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
There were a few people standing about looking so if I had given her a tap on the nose it would have been witnessed, what got me though is that I'm a 17 stone, tattooed, shaven headed lump, she was about a size 6 and really petite . I'm honestly gobsmacked by the attitude and sheer ******* neck on her
She'd have fooking knacked ya, ya great big Jessy

I'm of "Indian orign", if I ever get referred to as a "P*ki" I can proudly correct them that my grandmother is a paddy and pull out my Irish passport with grin

Could they have been Welsh, and were being racist because they thought you were English?

My problem is in the UK people think I'm Indian and in India people refer to me as a foreigner... so I feel like an inbetweener...
Do you shout "Bus w@nkers" like a proper inbetweener ?

Can't.. doing Sober October.
Bummer! Playing it over and over in your head won't change the situation, so I'd say let it go.

Latest Threads