Racism in the British Army

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by silentworm, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm hoping to join the British Army as an Officer but I have serious concerns over bullying and racism in the British Army. I was wondering if it is difficult for ethnic minorities to cope in the British Army?
  2. How original.
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Depends which newspaper is quoting them.

Which do you belong to?
  4. ummm seeing the programme just on BBc, this is either a poor wah or a silly question.
  5. Is this whilst doing a spot of journo on the side? fook off you sad twat.
  6. Can I just answer this with a swift F*ck right off you Scumbag Journo Cnut!

Apologies if that seems a bit harsh but i'm watching that BBC thingy at the moment.
  7. British Born Chinese
  8. The Guardian then
  9. cheers mate
  10. I do apologise for my friends but we are just a little suspicious of controversial topics and then being quoted out of turn, if you are who you are then we are sorry. Here I must take a back step and let a current serving member answer, my observations and experience is dated, and irrelevant to the current armed forces.
  11. sad wah well thought out not
  12. How many different nationalities make up the Army? Fijians and Gurkhas to name but two?

Well racist we are.
  13. Not the right forum tbh, and will not get the sensible replies you "may" be looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.