Racism claim

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Gadgwah, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man convicted of false racism claim - Yahoo! News UK

This guy pulls the racist card to avoid a parking ticket.

What should be done with him, as this is something that can spiral out of control.
    He is getting done for Perverting the cause of justice, but, I feel he should be done as if HE had made the racist comments.

I have not put this in the NAAFI as I am feeling "sensitive" tonight!!!!!

Comments please.
  2. Skin him...then he'll be pink!
  3. ''Racism'' seems to be the latest PC trend.It would appear that anyone can call anyone else a racist.A legal definition of racism,under UK law,might be good?
  4. Make him do a few thousand hours community service as a traffic warden….. Then skin him.
  5. Suspended for 5 weeks. I hope he got back pay. The complainant should be required to reimburse the gov't the back pay too.
  6. Gotta love this comment............"He (Mr Lynch) was an innocent man, albeit a traffic warden ,................"
  7. That is what I would like to see. Rather than someone saying, "You are only picking on me as I am {insert race colour of choice here,)
    The warden was suspended for 5 weeks, He should at least, be obliged to pay that guys salary for the 5 weeks. (After all, his salary comes out of the poll tax etc.)

Edited due to mong fingers and spelling
  8. Fcuk the good Mr Hlal off back to Tunisia. I have visited the place on holiday, so no danger in sending the guy back. This is exactly the same as some mad b1tch crying rape. Mr Lynch could have seriously been fcuked had the shit thrown then adhered.

Since when have yellow peril been referred to as Civic Enforcement Officers?
  9. Certainly here in N Essex, close by Camulodunum, the little boogers have had CEO powers for about a year. It allows them to issue fixed penalties for littering, failure to clear up your dog's doings, etc.
  10. If Mr Ben Hlal had lived oop north, he could have got away with paying any fixed penalty notice, just by not speaking English. Anyone who does not speak English gets away Scot free.

It's not about clean streets or law and order, it's about cash and profit.
  11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

OK. I've got a few:

Why the hell is this in CA?

Outrage stories are dull and predictable.

Did you have a point?

..and so on.
  12. what have the chinese got to do with it???
  13. What a load of tosh. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. If someone commits an offence then they should be punished no matter what colour or nationality they are. Mind you Herr Officier, ich hab keine Englisch. Right, got that practised, off to slash on a parking meter!
  14. Whenever you see a Traffic Warden issuing a ticket, always protest, start an argument, slag him off, call him a little fascist prick. Make sure you get a good crowd of witnesses clapping and cheering, then just before the cops arrive, tell him you don't give a shit as it's not your car and you came on the bus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.