Racially abused by black doorman

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mothman, Jul 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today a black doorman, with whom I have had recent problems with came up to me at the bar and said 'fuck you honkie, no more drinks. Your leaving' Previously I had been stamping on balloons released by another party. He did not speak to anyone else stamping on same balloons. I was leaving anyway, but this was just out of of order.

This blue badge moron also said I had been bad mouthing him in another pub. A pub I had not visited for over a month. Paranoid delusions too.

His name is Sebastian. He claims to be university educated. He hates white people. He can be found outside the Skylark in Croydon fridays and saturdays.

How do I make a complaint that will remove him permanently from this venue, which I have bee a regular drinker in for nearly 20 years. He clearly hates me because I work for UKBA, which is understandable, but it's not my fault his extended family of thieves and NHS tourists got fucked off on their last attempt to fraudulently gain entry.

Sebastian has singled me out before, and came a cropper when other drinkers told him to fuck off. I've googled Wetherspoons complaints, which is useless but does anyone know a direct route I can pitch this to. This is serious now. I will not accept this mans continued employment in a venue I use regularly for safety reasons. (He is goading me to hit him. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

1. You drink in a Wetherspoons? Don't you have any pride or ambition?

2. You have a problem with a man called Sebastian? Is it a gay Wetherspoons?

• Like Like x 20
    • Funny Funny x 9
  3. you could get his SIA license number and complain to them...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Honky? When did he call you this? 1976?

• Like Like x 16
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. You whining fucking labia majoris. Suicide would be a good option.

• Like Like x 17
    • Funny Funny x 4
  6. 1. Its Croydon. What is pride and ambition?
    2. No. No sign of glory holes, although a few years ago a quite tidy Tom was operating from the disabled toilet. Genius!

• Like Like x 1
  7. H3

H3 LE

Racially abused .... Call Plod ... Simples , the same rule applies to ALL .

• Like Like x 4
  8. 2305, actually

9. Did you sit up all night waiting for this?

• Like Like x 1
  10. No I've just walked the dog. If you want his massive Aubergine just ask him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. You've been to 2305? Own a fucking Dolorean do ya? Honky.

12. H3

H3 LE

Hope you bagged the mutts shit .... :0)

13. You want some?

14. I dunno, what's wrong with the world today eh? All this racial abuse nonsense!

Why can't people just get on? And call a spade a spade?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. well, in my opinion it really all stems from this, all the foriegners seem to get upitty when we call them names,
    we used to play football with the fritz you kno'.