Rachel Stevens

E

error_unknown

It was all going well until she bit into that plum... rather put me off.

If my lovespud was as big black and juicy as that plum I think I could work out for myself that I might have cancer of the knacker :lol:

Which celebrity would you prefer to check out your spuds? :lol:

Kirsty Gallacher in a nurse's outfit for me.........0ooooooof :wink:

Well worth it. A worthy cause. The cleavage shots were legendary!!!! But as CP said, the biting of the plum bought tears to my eyes.

But I would quite like her mouth around my plums... as long as she wasn't a biter! Filthy scutter!

Someone should have replaced the plum for a Pool ball and watch the brain dead trollops teeth shatter when she bit into it.

I don't like her...... too bloody nicey nicey, needs gang fcuking by a troop of disabled teenagers

E

error_unknown

Mighty_doh_nut said:
I don't like her...... too bloody nicey nicey, needs gang fcuking by a troop of disabled teenagers
Spazz Club Seven Up?

She is probably a crap shag and would'nt have the first clue what to do with my dick or balls or both in her mouth, slapper.

But I would like to find out for myself, just to prove I was right :lol:

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Someone should have replaced the plum for a Pool ball and watch the brain dead trollops teeth shatter when she bit into it.

How about a gang of morally disabled thirty-somethings? I'll go first and last, just for balance.

Form an orderly queue!