• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rachel Stevens

If my lovespud was as big black and juicy as that plum I think I could work out for myself that I might have cancer of the knacker :lol:

Which celebrity would you prefer to check out your spuds? :lol:

Kirsty Gallacher in a nurse's outfit for me.........0ooooooof :wink:

Well worth it. A worthy cause. The cleavage shots were legendary!!!! But as CP said, the biting of the plum bought tears to my eyes.

But I would quite like her mouth around my plums... as long as she wasn't a biter! Filthy scutter!

Someone should have replaced the plum for a Pool ball and watch the brain dead trollops teeth shatter when she bit into it.

I don't like her...... too bloody nicey nicey, needs gang fcuking by a troop of disabled teenagers

She is probably a crap shag and would'nt have the first clue what to do with my dick or balls or both in her mouth, slapper.

But I would like to find out for myself, just to prove I was right :lol:

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Someone should have replaced the plum for a Pool ball and watch the brain dead trollops teeth shatter when she bit into it.

I don't like her...... too bloody nicey nicey, needs gang fcuking by a troop of disabled teenagers
How about a gang of morally disabled thirty-somethings? I'll go first and last, just for balance.

Form an orderly queue!

Latest Threads