RAChD

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Blitzen, Apr 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8O Watch this space!!!

2. Why? What's it gonna do?

3. What would you like me to do???

4. Nothing..... oh, you beat me to it ;-)

5. Weelll................ At the moment I have to think very carefully before I post a reply!! Having recently filled in anonymous form about what I thought of the powers that be within the army etc., which anyone with an ounce of sense would be able to decipher - I don't want to land anyone in trouble or a backlash! The opinions I post are mine and mine alone - i.e. nothing to do with another living soul!! Real or imagined!! :O)

6. Who decides who is to be the next Chaplain General? Do you know? How can they muck it up so badly?

7. What I want to know is this.

Is Blitzen a member of the God Squad?

I only ask this as I wish to know whether my mortal soul is in danger before I launch into him for being possibly the dullest first time poster ever :D

8. [​IMG]A bit less boring perhaps!! :roll:

9. It's your immortal soul you've got to worry about, but it's not in my remit to tamper with that! :twisted:

10. When dealing with these forms always fill in at least 3 with wildly differing answers(and different pens). I did this during a unit form-filling session when CO,OPS/Trg and RSM were "guiding" people in filling in an "Investors in People" survey.So did many others :twisted: