RAChD

Weelll................ At the moment I have to think very carefully before I post a reply!! Having recently filled in anonymous form about what I thought of the powers that be within the army etc., which anyone with an ounce of sense would be able to decipher - I don't want to land anyone in trouble or a backlash! The opinions I post are mine and mine alone - i.e. nothing to do with another living soul!! Real or imagined!! :O)

What I want to know is this.

Is Blitzen a member of the God Squad?

I only ask this as I wish to know whether my mortal soul is in danger before I launch into him for being possibly the dullest first time poster ever :D

Blitzen said:
Weelll................ At the moment I have to think very carefully before I post a reply!! Having recently filled in anonymous form about what I thought of the powers that be within the army etc., which anyone with an ounce of sense would be able to decipher - I don't want to land anyone in trouble or a backlash! The opinions I post are mine and mine alone - i.e. nothing to do with another living soul!! Real or imagined!! :O)
When dealing with these forms always fill in at least 3 with wildly differing answers(and different pens). I did this during a unit form-filling session when CO,OPS/Trg and RSM were "guiding" people in filling in an "Investors in People" survey.So did many others :twisted:

Latest Threads