Race Card played again!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sebcoe, Nov 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like our colured cousins are moaning about banks not lending them money due to the colour of their skin, Clegg is fighting their corner,
    it pisses me of that the race card is played once again, dont the ***** understand its down to credit rating not what feking colour you are!!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

3. Piltdown man?
  4. It was on Sky News this morn, my IT skills are shite for links!
  5. They did a staff survey in September where I work. The usual diversity and equality shit so they can tick boxes and tell people they are inclusive etc.

Being a bit of a prick I decided to tell my cattle that it was compulsory and its kept on file and used for redundacy criteria.

I imagine we have dozens of of Chinese lesbians now.
    • Like Like x 9
  6. Surely it should be belt & braces?

Rastafarian one-legged Chinese lesbians.
  7. LOL...I ve never understood this concept of equality, it just seems to me that it entitles the most useless to rise through the ranks, with people who screwed the nut!(all walks of life not just military)
  8. Why is it only non white people of non English origin who are bothered about race or the colour of their skin ?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

To your family maybe, mate!
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Inferiority complex.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It doesn't matter how you describe their colour you'll be wrong. Years ago 'Blacks' were described as Coloured until it was decided it was totally un-PC, now they've got to be called Black no matter what shade of brown they are. Give it a few years & it'll all change again.

Feck it, I'll just call them all kaffirs. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. It isn’t. This morning I woke up with cold sweat pissing out of me and rushed to the nearest mirror to convince myself that it had all been a horrible dream and I hadn’t turned into a darkie overnight.
  13. Because its a Cheque waiting to be filled out in their name and an amount of damages.
  14. Bank won't lend me money, I'm very much white anglo saxon and can trace my heritage back to denmark via germany and france(unfortunatley) can i play the race card? Maybe the german banks will be more accommodating
  15. This is too true Tarich, the banks are not lending, simple as that, trust the "Feargals" to take it personally!!
    • Like Like x 1