Race Card played again!!

Looks like our colured cousins are moaning about banks not lending them money due to the colour of their skin, Clegg is fighting their corner,
it pisses me of that the race card is played once again, dont the ***** understand its down to credit rating not what feking colour you are!!

They did a staff survey in September where I work. The usual diversity and equality shit so they can tick boxes and tell people they are inclusive etc.

Being a bit of a prick I decided to tell my cattle that it was compulsory and its kept on file and used for redundacy criteria.

I imagine we have dozens of of Chinese lesbians now.

They did a staff survey in September where I work. The usual diversity and equality shit so they can tick boxes and tell people they are inclusive etc.

Being a bit of a prick I decided to tell my cattle that it was compulsory and its kept on file and used for redundacy criteria.

Surely it should be belt & braces?

Rastafarian one-legged Chinese lesbians.

LOL...I ve never understood this concept of equality, it just seems to me that it entitles the most useless to rise through the ranks, with people who screwed the nut!(all walks of life not just military)

It doesn't matter how you describe their colour you'll be wrong. Years ago 'Blacks' were described as Coloured until it was decided it was totally un-PC, now they've got to be called Black no matter what shade of brown they are. Give it a few years & it'll all change again.

Feck it, I'll just call them all kaffirs. :)

Why is it only non white people of non English origin who are bothered about race or the colour of their skin ?
It isn’t. This morning I woke up with cold sweat pissing out of me and rushed to the nearest mirror to convince myself that it had all been a horrible dream and I hadn’t turned into a darkie overnight.

Bank won't lend me money, I'm very much white anglo saxon and can trace my heritage back to denmark via germany and france(unfortunatley) can i play the race card? Maybe the german banks will be more accommodating

Bank won't lend me money, I'm very much white anglo saxon and can trace my heritage back to denmark via germany and france(unfortunatley) can i play the race card? Maybe the german banks will be more accommodating
This is too true Tarich, the banks are not lending, simple as that, trust the "Feargals" to take it personally!!

Here it tis,

Clegg in a rant about everything - just under the photo

Football Has A Racial 'Ceiling', Nick Clegg Says, Highlighting Also Disparaties In Bank Loans | Politics | Sky News

There is a racial "ceiling" in football which means black players can become stars on the pitch but few become managers, the Deputy Prime Minister will say today.
Nick Clegg will accuse FIFA president Sepp Blatter of "trivialising" the issue of racism in football in a speech to mark 30 years since the Brixton riots.

There needs to be more "economic opportunity" for ethnic minorities, particularly in the private sector, he will argue.

Firms owned by people of black African origin are four times more likely to be denied bank loans than companies owned by white people, Mr Clegg will say.

Football Has A Racial 'Ceiling', Nick Clegg Says, Highlighting Also Disparaties In Bank Loans | Politics | Sky News

Firms owned by people of black African origin are four times more likely to be denied bank loans than companies owned by white people, Mr Clegg will say.
Just at a guess with no research whatsoever, how can they say 4 times? and how many firms asking for loans usually put what colour their owners are? I smell total bullshit reporting

Quote from Clegg - from the link.

We need to rebalance our economy along racial lines.

This bloke is getting really scary - how long before he starts wearing a uniform and awarding himself medals??

What next - 5 year plan, Great Leap Forward, Year Zero, Bankers forced to bring in the harvest ........