RAC requirements

Discussion in 'RAC' started by clarkemc, Nov 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. will being colour blind stop me from joining a regiment in the rac ?
    (not looking to join HCAV though)
  2. why would u consider the RAC did you have family in it or what
  3. Colour blind????....join the AA they have bright yellow vans :lol: :lol:
  4. im not totally colour blind but i don't think i will be able to pass the colour blind test at selection, i would like to try and join queens royal lancers or 2nd rtr.
    ill think about joining the AA :lol: :lol:
  5. tankie 88 dont you have a heart the poor fellawants to join the tankies good job you aint on a kape tour or you wouldnt get no bonuses you tight sh**e oh and for you clarkemc join the peoples cav not the donkey wollopers wear the black with pride oh and by the way when you are looking at a target down range who gives a S**t about colour as long as they are down range they are fair game
  6. i heard a rumour that 2nd rtr has got to many people at the moment and arent recruiting many people, is this true ???

7. the target might not matter what colour but the round does
  8. colour blindness effects red green and the like not black and yellow or blue you must be a recruiter johnathon oh no i can see that you are an donkey wolloperex
  9. hell ive been blind in one eye for years even had to fire a rifle left handed and an smg which i was told i couldnt...used to fire through the sight with one eye .. could never see the graticle pattern properly in 23 years in the rac-rtr---moral of the story...lie...as in space cow boys--cheat--you will get in if you want to get in ....and 2rtr is the best regiment to join..fear naught mate.
  10. are 2nd rtr due to return from germany this year?
  11. No Next Year....Tidworth
  12. if you aint a tankie you will have to go on all of those cav sites and that would suck just look at 2rtr being really the third and you will reeally enjoy your life as the third will rule for ever
  13. thanks for everyones replys on the subject, im going to try and join 2 rtr or should i call it 3rtr :lol: :lol:
  14. Absofeckinglutly, differentiation between Fin and Hesh has always been a problem. Oh, wait... ;)
  15. does anyone know what armoured regiments will be based in germany next year ?