RAC Post Sandhurst Training.

Hi all

I hope to join the RAC as an officer, most probably armoured. I have main board in a few weeks however i cannot find any details about training after attending sandhurst and was wondering if anyone could help me.

ugly

LE
Have you posted this in the officers section?

ugly

LE
Why ever not, the question is regarding officer training is it not?

ugly

LE
Ask in the officers recruiting bit and you may get an answer

If you're leaving RMAS, the process is: pack your room up, de-kit and then take a minibus from the Academy Guardroom to Camberley railway station. Perhaps you mean, what happens after Commissioning?

There's out, then there's out out. But thanks for the links gents.
There's also over and out, you'll need to remember to use that when you do your sigs training.

Hi all

I hope to join the RAC as an officer, most probably armoured. I have main board in a few weeks however i cannot find any details about training after attending sandhurst and was wondering if anyone could help me.
Sam, I take it that's your name.
Before you get to RMAS make sure you know the composition of the RAC, both light and heavy armour - you might well get questioned in one of the interviews on what you know.
After RMAS if you commission into the Cavalry you will do a Troop Leaders Course at Bovingdon, you might even go to Brecon if you go recce!
Don't get to immersed in life post RMAS, you need to get through it first. And good luck!

Just make sure you go to Bovington and not Bovingdon, though