RAC Para Sqn

Discussion in 'RAC' started by StumpyHussar, May 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd like to know how many members have had anything to do with the RAC Para Sqn? My only one was a SSM who was ex 10th Hussars and someone on this site. There appaers to be nothing on the web about them and it seems they're unsung heros.

I'm looking at creating a website dedicated to them but it wont work if If I have no info. Please PM me if you've any contact at all, I will bump this up to keep it currrent.

Thanks

Mike

2. Go to qdg.org.uk and contact the administrator or secretary, there are a couple of ex RAC Para Sqn blokes who I know use the site, they may, or may not be happy to help you out. Best I can do !

3. I was in Colly with a lad who was in,but I cannot remember his name,it was 32 years ago,good lad though

4. I had a couple of good friends,who were Tp Cdrs in the Sqn.When it folded,we had several excellent guys transfer to The Sappers.

5. Thanks for that, sent e-mail and they're just down the road to :D

6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Got an ex member on the 3RTR Thread, will get his details to you next time I'm in as not got his correct user name at mo.

7. Yeah, I know one. Got drunk with the old fool a few weeks ago. He's not on this forum but if you have any questions I can pass them on.