RAC motto? URGENT!

Help please lads! My son who is at basic, has just rang, they have a Q & A session later this evening. They already have the questions. He is stuck on this one! What is the RAC motto, help most gratefully received, thanks!

Bin doing that for years!

Google it you lazy fecker

naguere said:
Google it you lazy fecker
Thats a s*it motto whats it in latin?

Tried that! Cmon guys, someone must be a clever bugger!

Empty eye and Skinfull, cheers lads, I want to have your babies! 8O :wink:

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
It is FEAR NAUGHT as the RAC came from the Royal Tank Corps. Simple!!! Also, the original motto was meant to be Dread Naught (as offered by the then Capt J F C Fuller MC) but that got turned down by Gen Ernest Swinton, the commander of the RTC at the time in favour of Fear Naught.

Is it 'Chav Cav' or is that just the the RTR?

I thought that "Fear Naught" was the RTR rather than RAC motto.... :?:

I thought that "Fear Naught" was the RTR rather than RAC motto.... :?:

I do believe that your wrong old chap its not "we pack the punch" it is in fact "we get up for brunch".

However its a common mistake so dont go and put your head in the breech or anything like that!

Another unofficial one is "Cake and arse" ........ no hold on they are two young officers that have just arrived!

Lets start a new one "if you care that much, reach out and touch..........with A 120 and chain gun!, even if sometimes its a bit much!"

Maximum_black said:
I do believe that your wrong old chap its not "we pack the punch" it is in fact "we get up for brunch".

However its a common mistake so dont go and put your head in the breech or anything like that!

Another unofficial one is "Cake and arse" ........ no hold on they are two young officers that have just arrived!

Lets start a new one "if you care that much, reach out and touch..........with A 120 and chain gun!, even if sometimes its a bit much!"
Are you touching me in the pants!!!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth I believe we're currently throwing around "Hard and Fast".

Fear Naught is the RTR motto.

By the way, The new FRES motto is "Go First, Go Fast, Go Home". Bit Yank don't you think?