RAC - INTAKE 70/10 Catterick ????Where are you all??

elovabloke

ADC
IFCScondor said:
Just thought it might be fun to see who's still alive and kicking out there? :rendeer:
Easter 71 so a little early for me therefor they could all be dead :(

IFCScondor said:
Just thought it might be fun to see who's still alive and kicking out there? :rendeer:

Sorry nig, :lol: 69/05

signed

A man barely alive.

I remember 1 guy was going in the the Armoured Farmers "Pot***ger"!!!! I think he was the only 3RTR recruit....has plenty of 1st RTRs and a PO Called Charles Lorraine-Smith.......I think he was going to QOH.....a bit ao a lardydah on the QT!!

TARA

Old-Salt
71/15 with the QDG, then Training Regiment 73-75. Happy days (not too far from God's country) :twisted:

Ahhh Catterick. Heard so many horror stories of that place as we sipped our drinks and waited for our servants to bring our uniforms at Bovington towers. :)

scarletto said:
Ahhh Catterick. Heard so many horror stories of that place as we sipped our drinks and waited for our servants to bring our uniforms at Bovington towers. :)
yes from the farm and not the factory :D

79/09 and before they tanklies start extracting the urine - I transferred in.

IFCScondor said:
I remember 1 guy was going in the the Armoured Farmers "Pot***ger"!!!! I think he was the only 3RTR recruit....has plenty of 1st RTRs and a PO Called Charles Lorraine-Smith.......I think he was going to QOH.....a bit ao a lardydah on the QT!!
Give me some 1RTR names and I should be able to pass the message on as there are a lot of them in the Scarborough RTR Branch who are contactable.

I was in Catterick from August 1970 until Jan 1971 aint got a clue what number the intake was. I joined 3RTR [THE REGIMENT ] and stayed until Feb 94. I remember [vaguely] a guy called J** F*g**ty who went to the QRIH and D**e F*e**her who went to the 17/21. Happy days.

GDav said:
Take the piddle? Us? Not at all :)

JLR 1985 - Soprano 54 if you read this, yeah i know, NIG!

Which means i'm out in May 09 and am looking to emigrate to NZ, anyone got any tips or would it be more beneficial to put a new post up?

66/19, QOH.

Lt Col Ho**e, CO, Maj Pe*k, Sqn Ldr, Lt Farq**ar, Intake Offr, Sgt B*k*r - Intake Sgt, Cpl C*ss*dy, Intake Cpl, Cpl Mand*r*cas, 1RTR, Sigs Instr.

Feck knows how I remember them - but I do.

20NOV1917 said:
GDav said:

Which means i'm out in May 09 and am looking to emigrate to NZ, anyone got any tips or would it be more beneficial to put a new post up?
I've got a tip - don't eat yellow snow.

light_projector said:
66/19, QOH.

Lt Col Ho**e, CO, Maj Pe*k, Sqn Ldr, Lt Farq**ar, Intake Offr, Sgt B*k*r - Intake Sgt, Cpl C*ss*dy, Intake Cpl, Cpl Mand*r*cas, 1RTR, Sigs Instr.

Feck knows how I remember them - but I do.
George Mand*r*cas reached sgt but binned it after the Omagh tour in 73/74 - great bloke was George.

GDav said:
20NOV1917 said:
GDav said:

I've got a tip - don't eat yellow snow.
Fool! :D

Latest Threads