RAC - INTAKE 70/10 Catterick ????Where are you all??

Discussion in 'RAC' started by IFCScondor, Dec 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought it might be fun to see who's still alive and kicking out there? :rendeer:
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Easter 71 so a little early for me therefor they could all be dead :(

3. Sorry nig, :lol: 69/05

A man barely alive.
  4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I'll second that :wink:
  5. I remember 1 guy was going in the the Armoured Farmers "Pot***ger"!!!! I think he was the only 3RTR recruit....has plenty of 1st RTRs and a PO Called Charles Lorraine-Smith.......I think he was going to QOH.....a bit ao a lardydah on the QT!!
  6. 78/21...crow.
  7. 77/12 Ya old farts :lol:
  8. 71/15 with the QDG, then Training Regiment 73-75. Happy days (not too far from God's country) :twisted:
  9. Ahhh Catterick. Heard so many horror stories of that place as we sipped our drinks and waited for our servants to bring our uniforms at Bovington towers. :)
  10. yes from the farm and not the factory :D
  11. 79/09 and before they tanklies start extracting the urine - I transferred in.
  12. Give me some 1RTR names and I should be able to pass the message on as there are a lot of them in the Scarborough RTR Branch who are contactable.
  13. I was in Catterick from August 1970 until Jan 1971 aint got a clue what number the intake was. I joined 3RTR [THE REGIMENT ] and stayed until Feb 94. I remember [vaguely] a guy called J** F*g**ty who went to the QRIH and D**e F*e**her who went to the 17/21. Happy days.
  14. 71/08 myself sgt d-ve was our intake sgt
  15. Take the piddle? Us? Not at all :)

JLR 1985 - Soprano 54 if you read this, yeah i know, NIG!

Which means i'm out in May 09 and am looking to emigrate to NZ, anyone got any tips or would it be more beneficial to put a new post up?