• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rabbit

Hey all,

A mate of mine gave me a couple of rabbits he shot yesterday. My in-laws are coming over from Canada in a couple of days and they love rabbit. Apart from a traditional rabbit casserole can anybody out there suggest some really good rabbit reciepes. Thanks in advance.

A few years ago I used to cook Saturday dinner for my missus and I. One week a forked out a fortune for two bunnies and some wild mushrooms for a recipe which also involved chocolate.

My missus likes bunny, so I thought I was on to a winner. I made fresh stock and generally worked my fecking socks off for about 3 hours on these bunnies.

She took one mouthful and said she didn't like it.

Latest Threads